This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Thoughts From the Viewing Audience!!

Topic » Thoughts From the Viewing..

3604 days 10 hours ago
WingedOreoz
Hey out there users of Tengaged!! Thanks for checking out my Total Drama Island: Tengaged contest!

This is a forum for audience members to socialize and discuss things about the competition!
Talk about the Contestants, Opinions of the game, Suggestions, the sky's the limit! :D

(PLEASE DON'T SPAM) <3
3604 days 10 hours ago
WingedOreoz
Link to the group's first poll! Out of the 20 remaining contestants, who do you think will take home the glory? ;)

http://www.tengaged.com/group/6941/poll/which-camper-do-you-think-will-win-1st-poll-108980
3599 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
I think Trent has a winning edge in the game and I think he I going to win.
3599 days 11 hours ago
rasmusjt48
Thank you for your support. I'll try to win
3598 days 15 hours ago
Rennac
Congrats to Ezekiel for not getting eliminated first! XD
3597 days 18 hours ago
tundrahenry101
*sits patiently as still no one comes to support me*
3597 days 6 hours ago
jtalylor0800
I'm surprised I wasn't out first either :D
3582 days ago
Rennac
I did it! I got Trent's guitar and Bridgette's surfboard. So what if I illegally trespassed on private land where a show was being produced? That's what being a super fan is all about. You see, sometimes you have to go to great lengths to get what you want. Even if you go to restricted areas.
3581 days 12 hours ago
WingedOreoz
Haha XD I think I have a new favorite audience member!!
3580 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
Anyways, I made a prediction that Trent is going to win, and when he wins, this guitar is going to be priceless. Same thing goes to Bridgette.
3580 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
The elimination order is way different than the original one, which is pretty swell.
Still shocked Ezekiel and Eva have not left yet...
3580 days 5 hours ago
Rennac
Crap! I lost the guitar and the surfboard! Now how am I supposed to get rich?
SMH
3579 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
Katie is gone? I totally have to update my 50 blogs. :P
3579 days 1 hour ago
Rennac
I did it. I got some of everyones' hair while they were sleeping. I have talent with scissors. The best part is that I am hiding on the island, and nobody has a clue where I am. I survive on my love for the show... and coconuts.
3578 days 16 hours ago
WingedOreoz
I love this guy!! XD
3577 days 6 hours ago
Rennac
[Blog]

OMG! The teams have now merged. I guess the hair of everyone eliminated is worthless now. I will just put it in the bag of a camper I dislike. Courtney left, and finally Ezekiel quit, which is very ironic. I hope more people quit. The island is running low on coconuts because...

open group

Total Drama Island: Tengaged!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!