This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Ninth Runway~

Topic » ~The Ninth Runway~

3602 days ago
HighNoon
*cackles*
3601 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Adriana!- Your look was cheeky and clever. I really appreciated the fun of the outfit. I almost didn't expect this kind of look from you but I'm impressed.

Kokomo!- I think the Spice Girls could have spelled a travesty but I think you executed the look well. I really liked the lipstick and the crazy eyeshadow. It was very baby spice.

Oona!- I think for trying to be Victorian was a good idea but I think you look a bit too haughty. I also get weird vampire from this as well. I feel like it should have been more elegant.

Pelican!- You look crazy. The Big Ben shooting out of your anus looks like a turd. This was so odd I don't know if you can be my next drag superstar.

Selena!- Tonight you were looking superstar. You were really elegant but I wish your dress was bit poofier if you know what I mean.
3601 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Kokomo Injuries, you are safe.
3601 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Selena Del Barrio, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge, you win a spanking from the Queen!
3601 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Adriana Botticelli, you are safe.
3601 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
That means Pelican Slut and Oona Mama you are up for elimination, please send a lipsync of London Bridge in a timely manner.
3601 days 22 hours ago
GingerPowder
I quit

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race *All Stars*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!