This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Eighth Runway~

Topic » ~The Eighth Runway~

3530 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
*cackles*
3530 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Giraffez Doris Buckel & Rehab

you are IN and may leave the runway.
3530 days 22 hours ago
zh1999
i just posted, if you don't accept i understand but it is reasonable
3530 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
*nods*
3530 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Ailya!- In your stand up you were pretty funny but came off a bit angry, you're look though was  spooky, yikes! jinkies! I thought it was fashion forward and gave me wartime Ecco the Dolphin flashbacks.

Cilantro!- You knew what to do when you were flopping, tell a couple jokes and get off the stage before you really embarrass yourself. The look tonight was a bit wtf but I laughed so it atleast did that for me.

Diane!- You were the least funny tonight and your look was nothing to write home about either. Diane you have yet to improve since you have returned to the competition. We're getting down to the nitty gritty and you are not cutting it.

Miss Chi!- You made me chuckle with your first line which is always a great start. Your look was very seductive and on point.

Odyssey!- You're not in the bottom because of being late, you weren't that funny and  your look just took me to a black screen. I think you got screwed over for being on vacation? This puts me in a bit of an odd situation.

Potato!- I think you were the funniest tonight and your look is serving Dorkish Barbi realness. It's like you just sniffed a fart and that sums up your act.
3530 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Diane De Drame, I'm sorry my dear you are up for elimination.
3530 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Miss Chievous, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3530 days 22 hours ago
zh1999
nothing is going right for me tayvie.
3530 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Potato Famine, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge! You get some of Joan Rivers' ashes.
3530 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Aliya Neptune, you may leave the stage.
3530 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Cilantro & Odyssey Snatched both of you struggled for different reasons this week and I had a hard time deciding who should get the precious pink low. so both of you are lip syncing against Diane.

So Diane, Cilantro, and Odyssey please send me a lipsync of Rock Lobster in a timely manner.
3530 days 22 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Y A S S
3530 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
*lights dim*

This is your last chance to save yourself from elimination...
dont fuck it up!

Cilantro:

Diane: *dances*

Odyssey:
3530 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision...

Odyssey Snatched, shantay you stay.

Cilantro, shantay you stay.

Diane De Drame, please sashay away.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race *All Stars*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!