This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 11: The Finish Line~

Topic » ~Challenge 11: The Finish..

3559 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Hello final 4! This challenge will be very extensive! FIRST please find all of your runway looks and your entrance look and put it in a collage!

You will HAVE 48 HOURS PLEASE DO THE COLLAGE FIRST so I can post the blog in which you will need to gather the most comments which will only last 24 hours.

Now on to the next part of the challenge! You will have to create a hot couture look for the final runway, make a speech of why you should be the next drag superstar and also post a lipysync to this song.

TOP FOUR SONG:
3559 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
***ADRIANA'S COLLAGE***

http://i.imgur.com/kqlYJTt.jpg
3559 days 2 hours ago
doodyful
Final Runway: http://i.imgur.com/nO2NQNw.png

I wanted to do something more elegant for the final runway, but to still have that elegant element of sensuality.

Lip-Sync:

Speech:

I washed into this competition unsure of what laid ahead for me. I had watched the past seasons, and I knew that there would be challenges that would test me - especially the comedy challenges -  and would require me to do things outside of my comfort zone. Almost every week I opened Photoshop with a blank avatar, and I designed outfits and looks that I didn't know I was capable of, which test my ability not only as queen, but as an artist. In order to win Tayvie's Drag Race, you need to be able to display 4 qualities: Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve & Talent. I believe I was able to demonstrate all four of these qualities throughout my journey in this competition.

Charisma - I was able to win the Book Challenge with my choice of words and sophisticated book cover.

Unique - Since when has anyone else ever been Ja'mie King for the Snatch Game? Being Australian, I was able to use my unique vocabulary and understanding of Ja'mie's character to present a Ja'-mazing performance.

Nerve - Slamming Oona Mama's name took some nerve in The Rap Challenge, especially because I actually quite like her. Despite being inexperienced in rap music and lyrics, I was still able to deliver a cut-throat set of bars.

Talent - In the final four Ball Challenge, I used my talent in Photoshop and fashion to create 3 distinct looks which outshone my competitors.

I was also never in the bottom two, which is something my competitors cannot say. Adriana Botticelli is the epitome of edginess, polish and glamour. Tayvie, your Goddess has washed up onto shore, now let her rule.
3559 days 1 hour ago
Queenisha
Selena Del Barrio withdraws from the challenge.
Everyone here deserves it more than me goodluck! mwah mwah mwah
3558 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
I didn't have time to make it fancy, but here's the collage
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd475/weetmaster/Collage2.png
3558 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
Final Look: http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd475/weetmaster/FinalLook-1.png

Video:

I wasn't feeling the lip syncs available, so I chose to do some choreography instead

Speech:

I came into this competition with very little experience in drag, and there have been a lot of times where that little fact has been majorly apparent.

I am not proud of all the looks I've submitted, but I am proud at how Oona Mama has come alive at the times that she did. That firebird challenge was the epitome of who Oona Mama is, a woman who may not have been dealt all the right cards, but no matter what situation she will rise. People will try to shoot me down with hatefulness, eye full of criticism, but still I'm here, they are not. With hard work, dedication, and a lively imagination, I busted my photoshopped ass each and every week.

My charisma is my strongest strength, it bleeds through me. No one is this competition is a daring as I am, what some call weird or different, I call unique. My uniqueness comes hand in hand with my nerve, I had the nerve to take things to the extreme, sometimes it works in my favor (book challenge), other times it does not (anime challenge), but the main point is, I will always have the nerve to strive for greatness. Which brings me to talent, I am standing here because you saw something in me, highnoon. I have talent. I may not have the same talent as the other queens standing before me, but likewise, they aren't selling what I'm selling.

I am Oona Mama, forever yours.

And don't forget, it's always eleven o'clock somewhere.
;)
3557 days 14 hours ago
Brandonator
Lipsync:

Look: http://i.imgur.com/pDcGhXH.png

Speech:
This has been quite a journey for me, but as I have done every competition I enter I did my very best to get here. I think I have proven that I have the charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent to take the crown. I may not have won more than one challenge but I maintained a pretty consistent and strong performance every time.

I may not be a photoshop queen but I still serve the looks with my paint.net! I always try and test new talents and ideas every time I did a runway and those efforts seemed to be appreciated. Hopefully my performances can speak for themselves

Thank you

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race *All Stars*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!