This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judge Application

Topic » Judge Application

3327 days 21 hours ago
bigbro2345
Judge Name:
Why I should pick you:
Example critique:
3327 days 4 hours ago
tomdudley
Judge Name: Tom Dudley
Why I should pick you: Because I give fair critiques and I won't be biased
Example critique: (Using Ariana Grande): Ariana darling, your singing just gave me chills. I feel a Mariah Carey vibe whenever you sing, keep it up and you'll be threw to the final.

(Using One Direction): I hated it. Absolutely hated it. Your vocals were atrocious and you were not working together. I feel you are in danger tonight.
3227 days 23 hours ago
jayjet
alexandria
because i will be a bitch to the hated ones and lovely one to otherss

example (fifth harmony) love ya singing baes hope u continue working it with ur hairography

example (justin bieber) i didnt like it i hated it go get more sinigng lessons then come back okay baes
3227 days 19 hours ago
garygbs2nd
Gary Gibbs
because what I like I complement, what I don't like, I shit on
(using Hozier)
Boy that was PHE-NOMINAL You killed that and you have one of the best voices i've ever heard, I have nothing else but this, (gives a standing ovation to him)
(using 1D)
How did you make it past auditions, that sucked, you need to go this week because if you stay I will go deaf
3227 days 8 hours ago
Libanz00
Judge Name: Jack
Why I should pick you: Because I speak the truth and I am a very fair judge
Example critique: (Using Little Mix), Girls your voices and stunning and you harmonise very well together. I hope you are safe this week because I really want to see more of you.

(Using Justin Bieber), Ummmm what was that? That was by far the worst performance of the night. You need to up your game cause tbh you are probably going home tonight so yeh... Good luck
3227 days 3 hours ago
crnjromeo2
Judge Name: Romeo
Why I should pick you: because i love music and i am also good in coaching :)
Example critique: That was your best performance... and i believe that everyone loves it.. I hope that you will keep it up :) Goodluck!
3227 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
Steven
I am not going to pick favs.
(Using Adele) the most powerful voice here you can win

(Using madonna).wow your like 56 not 13 and I don't see any talent
3227 days 2 hours ago
Redthings556
Judge Name: red
Why I should pick you: I wont have a bias and ill make sure only the best make it far.
Example critique:
good- that was definitely the best performance of yours, and probably the best on the show, and maybe the best EVER performance that I've ever seen! it was AMAZING!

bad- that SUCKED. completely, utterly SUCKED. how did you make it even to the auditions sounding like that?
3227 days ago
Meho
Judge Name: Miss Meho Capetano
Why I should pick you: I will bring style and spice to the show,i love to be naked.
Example critique:

good critique- wow darling that was amazing.i got wet from your performance,i really liked.the choreography the singing.the singing range was good,i heard a couple of bad tones but fuck it.

bad critique-omg what was that ? my ears are going to bleed!! horrible ! you should pack your clothes and go the fuck home.

open group

The X Factor - Apps Open

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!