This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hidden Immunity Idol

Topic » Hidden Immunity Idol

3620 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
I just wanted to clarify how the idol works so that everyone understands - I've explained it to a few that had questions, but I want everyone to know, just in case.

The hidden immunity idol is a 6-digit number that I posted somewhere on tengaged. This number isn't the id of the page, but rather a comment that I posted on a design, blog, or game.

Idol clues will hint at what page I left the comment, or in some cases at what the number will be. Decoy codes have also been left in comments that fall partially into the clues. You can send me 1 guess per day at the 6-digit idol code, through skype or tengaged mail. If it's correct, I'll tell you immediately, but nobody else will know that the idol has been found.

There will be a new idol at the merge tribe, which will be a combination of  6 letters.

Good luck finding it! I hope someone manages to do it.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Seychelles: Daniel Wins

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!