This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Hunt

Topic » Individual Immunity Hunt

3589 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
AND THEN THERE WERE FIVE.
I have to go to a family reunion this weekend, and I probably won't be able to host a good challenge.

However, I knew ahead of time, so I was still able to create a good challenge. I just don't have to do live work for it :)

Also, a hidden immunity idol has been hidden. It's eligible for use at the top 5 or the top 4.

This challenge will go like this:

People's first (or oldest) blog - you'll be searching them. ANYONE. No clues, nothing - all you know is that you need to look at people's first blogs.
On many blogs, I've left a comment that says

Jimbo's Survivor Seychelles: __ points

You need to compile a list with links to blogs that have a comment like that.

The person with the most points when I get home on Sunday will win immunity.

Some of these people are active users, or people you've heard of - however, alot of them are skeletons, people that haven't been on tengaged in years, users that have been permed, et cetera. Never think that someone isn't relevant enough for me to have posted points there - you can't leave a stone unturned, because there are probably extra points under that stone. Don't even rule out people that don't have many blogs

Also, there's a hidden immunity idol. There are no decoy codes this time, just a comment that says Jimbo's survivor seychelles: Hidden Immunity Idol
First person to mail me the link to that blog will get the idol. This should be seperate from any points you scored, you don't have to wait to send it until you're done with the challenge, in fact I recommend that you HURRY DA FUCK UP.

This challenge begins whenever you want. You have until Sunday night, so I reccomend you wait to send in until you've done all the searching you can. Probably compile them in a document and not a mail.
It's not cheating if you work with someone - but I'm pretty sure that none of you are safe at tribal, so you probably want to keep anything you know to yourself.

The only people that can't have something on their first blog are the five of you. ANYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME!

GOOOOOO
3587 days ago
sahmosean
I've counted the scores!
3587 days ago
Daniel123456
cool
3587 days ago
sahmosean
AFD and Daniel placed last
3587 days ago
sahmosean
Connor, Julian, Anthony, one of you has immunity.

With 71 points, Connor you did great, but you didn't win.
3587 days ago
sahmosean
Julian and Anthony

one of you had 121 points and one of you had 145 points
3587 days ago
sahmosean
with 145 points, congratulations Anthony on immunity!

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Seychelles: Daniel Wins

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!