This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

3563 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
It's time for a final immunity challenge like none before seen on tengaged. Well, maybe it has been. I stole it from Total Drama, and then tweaked it.

This challenge is called "Pick your Poison!"

I have a list of challenges that the three of you can do. You'd be ranked from winner to loser in each task, with the winner gaining 2 points, and the  runner-up getting 1 point.

-Endurance: Starting at a time agreed upon by all 3 of you, I'll begin to post at random intervals. You must post a response quickly to stay in the game - so you must pay attention to this page as long as possible. First to "fall off" gets no points - and the last one standing gets 2 points
-Jigsaw Puzzle: You'll all have to solve a jigsaw puzzle as fast as you can. The person with the lowest time will get 2 points - and the slowest person gets none.
-Sliding puzzle: You'll all have to solve a SLIDING puzzle as fast as you can. The person with the lowest time will get 2 points - and the slowest person gets none.
-Talent Contest: You'll all play this game, Nudist Trampoline, http://www.tengaged.com/play/nudist_trampolining HIGHEST SCORE GETS 2 POINTS!
-Poll: This is exactly what it sounds like, you have to get the most votes in a poll.
-Fuck Y'all Spam: You'll each get a thread, and you'll have to get as many people to post "I am an idiot" on the thread as you can. They can NOT be people that are in this game, even eliminated contestants.

We won't play all of these things, we'll only play 3 or 4. Each of you will choose one by posting your choice in this forum.
Then, if there's a tie, here's how we'll break it: I'll put all unchosen games into random.org, putting them in a numbered list. Then, I spin a spinner. The number that the spinner shows, is the number I'll go to on the list. #DoubleRandom

You can start claiming now, but I won't be starting any challenges until 3PM CST at the earliest and 4PM CST if it works better for you guys. We can discuss the best time to play live if someone chooses endurance.
3563 days 10 hours ago
rawr121
I'll claim the Poll
3563 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll post a poll with you guys in it at 3PM CST/4PM EST. It will last one day.
3563 days 9 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
sliding puzzle
3563 days 8 hours ago
Daniel123456
Endurance
3563 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll send out a sliding puzzle right after the poll is posted! You'll have a day to send me the best time you can achieve!
3563 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
The endurance challenge can happen at a time you three agree on, I'll send mail out now
3563 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
The final immunity challenge has begun!

Poll: Will close in one day: Try to get as many votes as you can for yourself! http://www.tengaged.com/group/7013/poll/final-immunity-part-1-109888

Sliding Puzzle: Have to me in the next day (24 hours) Solve it as fast as you can! You can send a screenshot via skype or tengaged, whichever is best http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/final-immunity-16/
my time was 47 seconds! But you aren't competing with me.
3562 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
SCORE UPDATE:

Anthony has the lead with 2 points
Daniel has second with 1 point
AFD brings up the rear without any points
3562 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
hi
3562 days 2 hours ago
Daniel123456
hi
3562 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Let's determine who wins the final immunity
3562 days 2 hours ago
Daniel123456
we can respond with anything?
3562 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Here's how it works:

I'll post, at completely random intervals, the phrase "Final Immunity."
You will have to post "FUCK YEAH BABY"
You will have 2 minutes to post your response. If you don't post within 2 minutes, you are out.
After 30 minutes, it will go down to 1 minute to respond.
So basically, you have to keep tabs on this, because you never know when I'll post. If you slip up and get distracted or something, you could lose.
3562 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
As soon as you both post "ready" I'll make my first post. Then, the challenge is in full swing.
Ready?
3562 days 2 hours ago
Daniel123456
ready

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Seychelles: Daniel Wins

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!