This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Previour Player Testimonials

Topic » Previour Player Testimonials

3587 days ago
logansew
Robbyjak: [Season 1 Runner Up]
My time was great! I made some great new friends as well as an enemy. I got challenged to play my best and I'd love to come back whenever I've learned so much about myself it was a great experience
3587 days ago
logansew
Stuartlittle16: [Season 1 Winner]
My Time in the game was fun. I wasnt really as active as i wanted to be but still managed to win it lol. The challanges were all fun and one of the best group games i played tbh. It was hard remembering the name though since i always thought it was Free Agents.
3586 days 9 hours ago
logansew
CorinneKaplan4460: [Season 1 Winner]
This is one of my favorite group games everrrr! I just love the format and all the challenges.
I made some friends forever and Enemies (Sackeshi) butttttt i would love to return for another season! I feel like i could win another challenge! I was a pretty good challenge competeitor, if i do say so myself, considering i won 8 comps (finals included).
For the next seasons competeitors i suggesst your be very active, show up to every challenge and give it your all! From one winner to a future one, Good Luck.
3586 days ago
logansew
Sackeshi: [Non-Finals]
Its amazing i like it way more then most survivor group games if you have the time apply you wont regret it and just because your not the strongest means nothing just look at how maroon half inact beat me lol.

open group

Logan and Jk's: The Challenge Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!