This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Rules

Topic » Season 2 Rules

3562 days 20 hours ago
logansew
General

1. All decisions that are made by me are not to be argued with or commented on. Polite discussion over MAIL is allowed about a ruling. At no time will arguements be had over forums. If you are rude to a host, it will result in punishements. Including, but not limited to, expulsion.
2. Your gift if you win will only be received if you do not break rules. The gift can not be more than 1200 $T.
3. Drama is very much encouraged, but anything bannable will have you punished by not only the hosts, but possibly by T-mod.
4. If someone does something bannable to you, report it to us and T-mod.
5. Furthermore, anything that is illegal will result in permanent expulsion e.g. death threats.

The Game

8. Good attendance is mandatory to receive a gift at the end of the season if you win. Plan to attend almost every if not every event!
9. Not voting results in a self-vote.
10. You may change your votes as many as times you please before I announce the resulst of a vote.
11. Send confessionals! If you do not send enough confessionals, you will not receive a gift at the end of the season if you win. There is no set number, it will be decided at the end if you have sent enough. At least one per elimination is expected. All confessionals will be posted in the viewers lounge.

The hosts reserve the right to change or modify these rules, or any rules for competiitons as they see fit. Refer to rule #1 in accordance to this one.
3559 days 16 hours ago
logansew
Confessionals MUST be sent. Send confessionals. If it were finals now, only 2 people would be eligible for the gift. Let's see some activity <3
3553 days 7 hours ago
Ahmir99
So is this still going?
3552 days 18 hours ago
pikachu142
Is this game Dead...................?
3543 days 13 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Ok at this point I may take this season over if Logan doesn't return. It will be tough with my other group and school starts Tuesday, and I'm in some group games but ya know what I got it!
3540 days 22 hours ago
logansew
^Yeah I already gave you permission it's not really a "take over" haha
3539 days 22 hours ago
Ahmir99
Ok well let the games continue
3539 days 20 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Sorry didn't mean take over lol this was before I asked I thought you were off the site for a bit:( sorry
3539 days 19 hours ago
logansew
No please go ahead, if they all still want to play feel free!

open group

Logan and Jk's: The Challenge Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!