This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

3320 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
Come on in guys!

Courtney, I'll take that back.

Immunity is back up for grabs!

Today, you'll be competing in a multi-leg non-live individual immunity competition. These will reappear for FIC.

First, you must create a blog entitled "Rainbow." You will need users from tengaged to trend themself on the blog in the comments. They must go in the order of white level, yellow level, orange level, and so on until TV star - and then start over and repeat from white. I will stop counting at any comment that doesn't fit - so if someone trends themself in the wrong place, or comments something other than a trend of themself, you best delete it immediately! You may not have the same person comment more than once! Your score is the amount of valid comments, multiplied by ten.

At the same time, you'll be trying to complete this sliding puzzle. http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/bbbbbbbbb/ You are trying to get the LOWEST TIME POSSIBLE. Send me a screenshot via mail, or on skype (sahmosean if you don't have me already added)

At the end of the challenge, I'll divide your Rainbow score BY your puzzle score. So, if you scored 200 on the rainbow, and got 20 seconds in the puzzle, your score would be 10. (I doubt the numbers will be that simple, but it's a good example) That means that if you don't submit a sliding puzzle, your score is "undefined" which means you lose. And if you don't make a blog, your score is "zero" which means you lose.

If you have any questions, please ask on the forum and mail me that you've asked them. I want it in my inbox so I know that you asked, but I also want it on the forum so that everyone knows the answer (usually when I get a lot of questions, it's the same damn question 100000000 times)

GO!

This challenge will end tomorrow at 9PM EST (8 Central) Because that's when Survivor ends on CBS and I'll be watching that (and since you guys are survivor fans I'm sure I'm not the only one) At that point, I'll post a comment on all your rainbow blogs that say "STOP" that's just so I know when to stop counting. That's also the point where I won't accept any new submissions. I'll have to count up some final scores of course, and the results should be up at around 9:30 EST shortly followed by Tribal Council

Your next immunity challenge is LIVE and will be on THURSDAY! Expect it to be at 7:30PM EST but that's not for certain! But it won't be moved more than a half hour so just plan for 7:30 EST on Thursday
3320 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
Umm lol
The is way too complicated
I'm too lazy for that lol
3320 days 21 hours ago
cjuddy
Yikes haha. Not saying I am making the finale.. But is there anyway we can have the final challenge before Sunday your time? Saturday your time will be the last time before the following weekend I will be able I attend
3320 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
Final Challenge is always non-live lasting at least a day
3319 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
This challenge is over!

Connor, Jake, and Erik are the only people eligible for immunity.
3319 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Connor had 35 comments and 37 seconds. His score is 0.9459

Jake W had 6 comments and 21 second puzzle. his score is 0.2857

Erik had 75 comments and 7 seconds on the puzzle. His score is 10.7142

ERIK
WINS
IMMUNITY!
3319 days 20 hours ago
Warthhogs
*Gasps* What I thought I was winning
3319 days 20 hours ago
ItsOfficial
*Jumps up and down*
3319 days 18 hours ago
cjuddy
7 second on puzzle? Calling BS XD nah Grats.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!