This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

3296 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
Courtney has never played this game, Nick and Connor both left before the merge in Sierra Nevada, so none of you have ever played in the final immunity challenge for my game. This series always has the same Final Immunity Challenge, with slight changes each time.

For this challenge, you'll each choose one of the following non-live challenges that each last one day. You'll each compete in all 3 of the challenges. First place in each leg gets 2 points, and last place gets no points, with the middle player getting 1 point.

There are only 2 ways it can be a tie for the win. If one person wins 2 rounds and gets 3rd in one, while the other person gets 2nd twice and 1st once, the player that won 2 rounds will be the one that wins immunity.
If it's a total 3-way tie, with each of you getting 1st 2nd and 3rd once, then we'll have to do a tiebreaker leg, randomly chosen from the legs that were not selected.

Here are the options:

-Poll: Try to get as many votes as you can in a poll
-Forum: Try to get as many posts as you can in a forum
-Sliding Puzzle: Send me as many screenshots as you want of the completed puzzle. Lowest time wins
-Jigsaw Puzzle:  Send me as many screenshots as you want of the completed puzzle. Lowest time wins
-The Hunt: I'll list some characteristics of a tengaged page, and you must link me to as many pages as you can that fit the description
-Logic Puzzle:  Send me as many screenshots as you want of a 4x4 completed puzzle. Lowest time wins
-Plus and Minus: I'll post a forum. You can post either +1 for yourself, or -1 to either of the other two (you decide). There could be any amount of posts in the forum throughout the 23-hour timeframe, but you can not post twice in a row, you must wait for someone else to post at least
-Designs: I'll post 3 designs, each with one of your names, whichever person's design has the most points after 24 hours will win (or, if it comes down to it, whichever one goes into auctions first)

Please choose by 9PM EST by posting your choice here. First-come, first serve, there will be no repeats.
3296 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Logic Puzzle
3296 days 12 hours ago
TallaRejaei
poll
3296 days 11 hours ago
cjuddy
Jigsaw puzzle
3295 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
Here you guys go! The challenge ends when this post reaches 1 day!

Good luck! The winner gets a spot in the FTC and selects who will accompany them!

Nick's leg: http://www.logic-puzzles.org/init.php select "EASY" and "4x4" When you finish the puzzle you'll be taken to a page with your results. Please send me a screenshot of that whole page. You may attempt as many times as you want. You are aiming for a low time - I AM INCLUDING PENALTY TIME IN THIS, SO BE CAREFUL ABOUT HINTS!

Courtney's leg: Get as many votes as you can! http://www.tengaged.com/group/7041/poll/fic-leg-vote-your-favorite-119899 post blogs, send mails, ask friends, and customize your speech - whatever you think will get you support! 

Connor's leg: Try to solve this puzzle as fast as you can! Just send me a screenshot so I can see the time, the picture, and the puzzle details below the picture itself (so I know it's the right number of pieces) http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0e88810e592e
3294 days 15 hours ago
manalord
1 hour left :x
3294 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
The challenge is over!
3294 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
Nick destroys the poll!

But he didn't even need it, because he was the only one to submit puzzle answers!

NICK
WINS
IMMUNITY!

*gives Nick the necklace*

That's a guaranteed spot in the final 2 and the choice of which of these 2 people will face you there. It's a tough decision, but at least it comes with a huge reward. Good luck!

Connor, Courtney, you've both made your mark on this season, but Nick will be voting one of you out tonight.
3294 days 14 hours ago
manalord
Yasss

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!