This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

3307 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Check in guys!
3307 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Erik, I'll take that back.

Immunity is back up for grabs!
3307 days 22 hours ago
manalord
IMM HEERREE
3307 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Here -
3307 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Today's challenge is called "THE WHEEL OF DEATH"
3307 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Luck comp :o
3307 days 22 hours ago
Coffeybean94
here
3307 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
One at a time, you will spin the wheel. The place where the wheel lands will determine what challenge you'll participate in. Everybody will participate in the challenge. The person who loses the challenge will lose a life. The last person standing in this challenge (last one remaining with lives) will win immunity and a spot in the final SIX.

I'm not sure how many people will be here, and the amount of lives you have really depends on that
3307 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
It looks like we've only got 3, but there are no late entries so let's wait a few minutes. I'll go assemble the list and set up the spinner
3307 days 21 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Looks like it's only us 3 - Good Luck Nick and John!
3307 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
1. Alphanumeric Codes - I'll post a number and a letter. The last person to post a valid, non-proper and non-plural English word will lose a life.

2. Forum Posts - The last person to get someone from outside of the game to post their name in this forum will lose a life.

3. Word Scramble - I'll post (n - 1) scrambled tengaged usernames. You must unscramble them. One person will not have a name left to unscramble because they were too slow. They will lose a life.

4. Navarre Trivia - I'll post a question about Navarre, the Spanish location of this season. The last person to MAIL me the answer will lose a life (no forum posts so there is no copying)

5. Do math fast - I'll post a math problem. Nothing more complicated than algebra. You will have to find out what the value of X is and MAIL me the answer. Last person to do so will lose a life (no forum posts so there is no copying)
3307 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
There are only 3.

Nick - X X X
John - X X X
Erik - X X X

It doesn't really matter who spins the spinner. But, for ceremony's sake, Nick, come on over!
3307 days 21 hours ago
manalord
*Spins Spinner*
3307 days 21 hours ago
Coffeybean94
These all sound so hard lmao
3307 days 21 hours ago
Coffeybean94
good luck guys!
3307 days 21 hours ago
manalord
Gl boys

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!