This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E4 Interview

Topic » TRV:E4 Interview

2974 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Nikki Bella is a wrestler and one half of Team Bella, along with her twin sister. Recently, Nikki had an almost career ending neck surgery. She is here to update everyone on her recovery.

Nikki Bella (PoisonIvy22)
2974 days 18 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
So, let's get right to it. How are you?
2974 days 18 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
Nikki: I am Really good thanks for asking, I am wearing my neck brace and still working out and recording to get back in the ring, I even managed to surprise my sister at WrestleMania 32 *smiles*
2974 days 18 hours ago
imprincearthur
Nikki, How does it feel like to wrestle in WWE?
2974 days 18 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
Nikki: well it's not an easy thing to do, I mean if it was easy anyone can do it. But it's a lot of fun to wrestle knowing that I made a lot of friends in the industry, and that I had my Twin sister Brie  which made it so much better.
2974 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
How does it feel to be such a badass bitch?
2974 days 16 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
Nikki: *laughs* I mean I love it, I loved doing the Rack Attack and I loved the day when I was a heel with my sister, but I'm focusing on bieng a face, and getting back in the title picture
2974 days 13 hours ago
imprincearthur
So Nikki how does it feel to be in the same ring as some of the strongest male wrestlers  such as John Cena, the Rock, and Stone cold steve austin?
2972 days 23 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
Nikki: well dating my man John is always a plus, and it's incredible to have been in the ring with people like them as well as Trish Stratus, Lita, Jacqueline, and Sable
2972 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!