This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E6 Topic 1

Topic » TRV:E6 Topic 1

2956 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
So ladies and gentlemen of the panel, what new things are going on in your worlds?

*Discuss any new achievements on Tengaged or off line you’d like the audience to know about. Make this more of a causal conversation amongst the hosts.*
2956 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Beyoncé. The originals. Taylor Swift. The Vampire Diaries.
That's my life lately.
That's all.
2956 days 12 hours ago
Giraffez
Well I've actually started my own youtube channel that I'm personally proud of where I do bi-weekly sit down videos and lip syncs to the songs of my choice.
2956 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
OOH, I have just the thing!

I am in an online competition on Youtube called Ten Words of Wisdom, which has been going on for... about four months now. I entered with 490 other people and now we are down to the top 35. I need all the support that I can get so if you want to help me out, please mail me on the site and I will help you to comment for me!

Here is a video to explain how the competition works.

2956 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
OMG.
PLEASE SHOW US A VIDEO OF YOURS!
SHARE THIS WITH AMERICA! PLEASE.
2956 days 12 hours ago
Giraffez
here is my most recent lip sync I'm currently editing the one for tomorrow
2956 days 11 hours ago
imprincearthur
Recently i have been published as a screenwriter, i am currently working on my first novel, you can find my screenplay's through 24symbols,I books, Nook and many more. I am currently in the process of getting on the kindle store but it is taking some time to get it there.
The one's that are published right now are The Trails season 1, The Trails season 2 and Burnsville state. other than my writing career taking a blast off into space, i am on the track for graduation which is happening at the end of may then getting ready for college as i will be a History major and a Medieval and Renaissance studies minor.
2956 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Well, I'm very excited to announce the release of my second studio album titled, "Good Girl, Gone Becky!"

This twelve track CD features many of my close friends, including the one and only Queen Beyoncé! Be sure to check it out!
2956 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
I am pleased to announce that I am still in High School and still have homework and assignments to do. Yeo my life really isnt all that excitingb....sad face emoji
2956 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
Seriously though One thing I am proud of is made Day 7 in rookies!!! it only took 3 and a half years haha
2956 days 1 hour ago
rileythepegasus101
OH WOW! Cameron can turn it out!

Voting for Ten Words of Wisdom just started right now!

To vote, comment on this video. Your vote code is: [NAVAJO FABIHGCDEJ]

2955 days 20 hours ago
SummerRae101
Well, On Tengaged I'm producing and attending the RP Gala in a couple weeks, and My show Elorien 8 will be running in June!

RP Gala: http://www.tengaged.com/group/6356

Elorien 8: http://www.tengaged.com/group/6527
2954 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!