This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #5

Topic » Elimination Panel #5

2449 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Welcome to the panel ladies. For personal reasons, Ashley will not be joining us at the panel this time but she has sent her luck to all of you. This week your scores are going to be out of 30 instead of the normal 40.

This week, you were all challenged to show us your fiery side and produce a red themed photo for us. Some of you fired yourselves to the top and some of you dropped into the danger zone this week.

10 beautiful models stand before me but I only have 9 photos in my hand. The girl who doesn't receive a photo should head back to the house, pack their belongings and make their way home.

So who is this weeks winner?

This week's best photo with a score of 28/30 is
2449 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Justine (MIchelle990)! Well done, this is your first best photo and it is definitely deserved. Congratulations! You've definitely made progress in this competition.
2449 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Runner up for best photo with a score of 27.5/30 is
Isabelle (Maicolx3)! Well done, back in the top 2, haven't been here for a while. Congratulations!
2449 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 3rd place with a score of 27 is
Kasia (k4r4k)! Well done, you still maintaining top 3 status. You are still in the competition.
2449 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
In 4th place with a score of 26.5 is
Andrea (scoobydoofruitsnacks)! Congratulations, you are still in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model!
2449 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Rounding off the top 5 with a score of 23/30 is
Corinne (Tommy123)! Well done, you are still in the running.
2449 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 6th place with a score of 23/30 and tying with Corinne is
Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz)!
2449 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 7th place and avoiding the bottom 3 with a score of 21.5 is
Carson (Carsonl) For the past 4 weeks, you have been in the lower half of the leaderboard. I need you to bring your best next challenge.
2449 days 7 hours ago
Libanz00
Could Laura (Matedog1209), Marilyn (Jazmyn) & Kendall (Jameslu) please step forward.

Laura: Two weeks in a row in the bottom 3, the judges didn't think your photo was edgy enough.

Marilyn: Your photo was criticised for being too simple and not very imaginative. Is this enough to send you home?

Kendall: The judges thought that your photo compared to some of the other photos was very bland and basic.

The girl in 8th place and avoiding the bottom 2 with a score of 21 is
Marilyn (Jazmyn)! Well done, I know you are capable of much more than this and I hope you show that to us next week. You are still in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model!
2449 days 6 hours ago
Libanz00
Could Kendall (Jameslu) & Laura (Matedog1209) please step forward once again.

2 beautiful ladies stand before me but I only have 1 photo in my hand, the photo in my hand represents the girl still in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model. The girl who doesn't receive a photo must head back to the house, pack their belongings and leave.

Kendall: Previously, your photos have been on point and have scored high. Is the simplicity in this week's photo enough to send you home?

Laura: The judges, especially me liked the meaning behind your photo but the photo lacked any edginess in it. Could the story behind the photo save you though?

So who stays?

The girl still in the running with a score of 19.5 is
Kendall (Jameslu)! Step up your game, I know what you are capable of. Take note of the notes you are about to get. You are still in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model. You may join the other girls.
2449 days 6 hours ago
Libanz00
I'm sorry Laura (Matedog1209) but this photo didn't cut it. You only scored 15/30. You are an amazing model and it is actually quite saddening to see you leave but it isn't your time yet.
2449 days 6 hours ago
Libanz00
----------------------------------CRUSH----------------------------------------
Kara - Wow, I love this photo so much. You're giving me life. I love your face, to your pose, it's a really good shot! Another good week for you imo. 9

Tommy- you look super sexy and I love it. You make me want to buy this car. You look gorgeous, in love how you're giving us legs.  And you're giving us that face hunnny 7

Mate -  I'm loving the curves and everything but this photo is not that great. It's somewhat blurry. Very boring and basic. There isn't a real factor in this shot. I feel like this is a Macy catalog. 4

Mai - I love how you think outside the box, this is a beautiful shot, I love the message you portrayed, I feel this shot so much, and I  adore that you choose this photo. 10

Scobby - This photo is so a good shot, I love your face, and your pose, I love your outfit! 8

James- Yawn, this photo isn't my favorite in the bunch, I feel it's very basic and boring as well. But it's not that bad either. I feel like you can do much more! 6

Carsonal - this photo is ehhhh, I don't like it at all. It looks like a prom photo, you look like you're about to fall. The pose is not that great either, 6

Rnay- I love this shot, it's so elegant and appealing to the eyes, its sexy but in a good way. I love your pose and your face is gorgeous. I like how it's somewhat masculine and feminine. 8

Michelle- This is a beauty shot, you look absolutely gorgeous. Your body looks  amazing. I love your dress, and I love the way you present yourself in this photo. 9

Jaz - you look stunning in the photo, I don't understand the umbrella though. Your dress looks good on you. I love your face you look beautiful! 7
2449 days 6 hours ago
Libanz00
------------------------------------ARIA-------------------------------------------
Kasia - It's simple, but at the same time very high fashion and edgy. You proved with this shot that you don't need elaborate backdrops and settings to pull off a mesmerizing photograph! I'm going to give you a 9.

Corinne - It's definitely very sexy, but you didn't quite cross the hoochie line which is a good thing. However, I wish it was a little more edgy, despite the fact that it is fierce. You did a good job nonetheless, although you are not the standout this week. I'm going to give you an 8.

Laura - The shot is definitely a little plain Jane and definitely a very catalog one. It's not the worst shot in the world, but it's nothing to get excited over. There is nothing risky or edgy about this to me. I'm going to give you a 5.

Isabelle - Mesmerizing. I love the shot and you took a great risk with this instead of  picking a red dress like everyone else. You can see every detail in her face, the lighting is perfect, and I have nothing but good things to say about this! You get a 10 from me this week. Great job.

Andrea - Great job! I love the way your body twists and I love the fact that you're on a beach in a red dress. It's out of place and I love it! I'm going to give you a 9.

Kendall - This shot is very catalog, but at least it's more interesting than Laura's. You exude mystery and I like the shot. It's not the best shot this week, but I'm going to give you a 7.

Carson - This shot was used last season I'm pretty sure, but it's still a great shot. The dress is obviously the highlight, but the pose is interesting too. I'm going to give you a 7.

Karly-Ann - The shot is very high fashion, but it's not quite as interesting to look at like some of the other girls this week. Everything seems to blend together a little TOO much, but it's still a great shot nonetheless. I'm going to give you a 7.

Justine - I love this! You exude confidence, the pose is fun and your dress has great movement. I would book this shot for a campaign of mine any day. I'm going to give you a 9.

Marilyn - The shot is definitely vintage, but I feel like if this was used in a campaign of today, the pose and everything would seem a little dated. However, it's still very chic and feminine. I'm going to give you a 7.
2449 days 6 hours ago
Libanz00
---------------------------------LIBANZ---------------------------------------------
Kasia (k4r4k) - I love this photo. It’s very creative and it’s very imaginative. It’s not too gimmicky and all the add on’s to this outfit all fit in place perfectly. You always deliver in your photos and this is no different. Good job! (9)

Corinne (Tommy123) - You are definitely giving us sexiness and this is definitely a really good photo compared to some of your past ones. It is giving me fast and furios vibes which I think is good but kind of bad. I’m gonna ignore the vibe and focus on your modelling. Good job! (8)

Laura (Matedog1209) - Even though the photo isn’t the best and is quite simple. The meaning behind the photo makes up for it in a way. I like the little story you gave with the photo as it helps us judges to understand the photo more. I think the emotion in this picture deserves a decent score. (6)

Isabelle (Maicolx3) - I always have an issue with face photos but I will try and look past it. You are giving us a creepy look and you have a beautiful face. The only reason I don’t like face only photos is because there’s not a lot to look at. Good job though. (7.5)

Andrea (scoobydoofruitsnacks) - This is something that I would likely see on a top model show so props to you for that. This is a very fashion forward outfit and the earrings add a bit of imagination to the picture. I’d be surprised if you weren’t top 2 this week. Well done! (9.5)

Kendall (Jameslu) - Although you look stunning in this photo for me it’s just basic. It’s not the worst this week but it’s definitely not the best either. It’s very safe from the outfit to the background. You started off very strong so I just ask that you keep it up. (6.5)

Carson (Carsonl) - I think I saw this photo last cycle but it’s not fair to take points off you for that. I like your posture and the shape that the dress is forming with the movement. Like Corinne you are giving us sexiness especially with those legs. Good job! (8.5)

Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz) - This gives me a little bit of a vintage vibe which not many of the other photos have so well done for that. I like the outfit I feel it’s very chic and glamourous. You’ve seemed to be redeeming yourself recently so well done! (8)

Justine (MIchelle990) - This is 100% my favourite photo this week! I love the outfit choice I think it’s very glamorous and it’s one of them outfits where you are showing off skin but the right amount so that you remain classy. I love the movement of the dress. Your face is gorgeous and the posture is on point. Amazing job Justine! (10)

Marilyn (Jazmyn) - Like Karly-Ann, I like the vintage vibe this photo gives out. However, I do feel like this is very simple compared to some of the other photos. It’s a safe bet. I do think you look stunning with that dress though which is a plus. (7)

open group

Libanz's Next Top Model - Cycle Two

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!