This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #7

Topic » Elimination Panel #7

2439 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
Hello ladies and welcome to panel number 7. This week you were all asked to show us some glamour and give us large amounts of beauty and elegance. Some of you stole the spotlight and some of you were dazzled by others. Before we reveal the winner and person going home we have a small twist that a few of you saw coming.

The eliminated models were given the chance to comeback and also separately competed in this challenge. Kendall, Liza & Laura all competed to return and one of them clearly came out on top....

The winner and returning to the game is
Kendall (Jameslu)! Congratulations, your photo was a huge hit and definitely deserved a place back in the competition. You are back in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4ZLwb31UP8Q/VSeGbvzKByI/AAAAAAACtOA/DGOBZioS6tM/s1600/Kendall-Jenner-Harpers-Bazaar-02.jpg
2439 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
Since only 3/4 of the judges scored the elim model photos Kendall will not be in this week's panel. You are safe.
2439 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
Who wins top photo?

With a massive score of 39 and the winner of this challenge is
Isabelle (Maicolx3)! Congratulations, your 2nd photo! You've been very strong throughout this competition. This week just keeps up your reputation. Congratulations!
2439 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
Runner up for best photo with a score of 36
Kasia (k4r4k)! Well done, yet another top 3 photo. You are probably the most consistent model here, congratulations!
2439 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 3rd place with a score of 31.5 is
Carson (Carsonl)! Congratulations, you have improved massively in this challenge! Finally you are out of the bottom. Keep it up and you could be heading to win the competition.
2439 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 4th place with a score of 30.5 is
Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz)! Middle of the pack again, it'll be interesting to see whether you become one of the top or one of the bottom next week.
2439 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 5th place and avoiding the bottom 3 is
Justine (MIchelle990)! Well done, once again you survived! I felt momentum with you a few challenges ago but now I feel like you are slipping away. Don't let it happen.
2439 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
Will Marilyn (Jazmyn), Corinne (Tommy123) & Andrea (scoobydoofruitsnacks) please step forward.

Marilyn: Your photo lacked any power or edginess in it and it was deemed quite plain. Coming from winning last week, we expected more from you. I have noticed that you actually show a lot of inconsistency in this competition. You really need to make sure you don't land here if you survive.

Corinne: Yet again another amateur photo. You obviously stand out as the weakest link out of all the models remaining.

Andrea: No comment cause no photo. You clearly don't have time for this competition. You should of just walked instead of not posting. You have been eliminated and you may head back to the house and pack your belongings.

Marilyn & Corinne........ Marilyn you scored 25, you are SAFE. Corinne you scored a misery 13 and landed bottom 2 again. I'm sorry but I'm also sending you home. You just can't seem to do good in the challenges anymore. I've given you chance after chance and you just aren't delivering. You may head to the house and leave.
2439 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
::::::::::::::::::::::LIBANZ:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz) - I feel like this is very bland. I think you kind of fade into the background unfortunately. The dress is a gorgeous dress however and you are giving us good face. Not a bad job but I expect more for challenge 7. (7)

Justine (MIchelle990) - This is quite simple however it is beautiful. I love the face, the dress, the posture, the legs. Everything in this photo works for me and it is one of the best of the week. Well done! (8)

Carson (Carsonl) - Compared to some of the other photos I think this looks quite amateur and more catalogue. I love the makeup and the dress is very classy. It’s a meh photo. (7)

Kasia (k4r4k) - I love the shiny reflection coming off your skin. It adds a nice tone to the photo. The wavy hair is gorgeous and I like what I can see of the outfit however I would’ve liked to have seen more of the outfit. (8)

Marilyn (Jazmyn) - This is definitely a different style compared to some of the other models. I do however think that it is quite bland and boring and that is NOT because it is a black and white photo. It’s just nothing necessarily excites me I guess. (6.5)

Corinne (Tommy123) - Corinne, you’ve done this before… with the AMATEUR PHOTOS! This just looks like a cheap photo taken with an app on a photo. There is no edginess to it at all. Bad week for you once again. (4)

Isabelle (Maicolx3) - YES I LOVE IT! You are serving it this week! This dress is absolutely gorgeous. The face and hair give it a little bit of edginess which I love as well. The photo overall just screams top photo to me. Well done! (10)
2439 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
::::::::::::::::::::CRUSH::::::::::::::::::::::::
Karly Ann - This photo is cute. I am loving what you are wearing. I feel like your face is okay in this shot. Your pose is also very chic. This week theme was glamour and your dress is super glamours, and looks like something a celebrity would wear but the photo overall is okay. 6

Justine B - I love the black and white effect on your photo. I love that you are giving us legs as well. Your face looks cute in this photo. This week I just don't see glamour... I see simple and chic but nothing screams out glamour... 5

Carson - I love everything about this shot. You're giving us a seductive face, which is appealing me to you. I love how glamours your outfit is! I love the gold backround as well. I do think the pose is a little simple but overall I think you did great! 7.5

Kasia - WOW. This shot is so breathtaking. I love your face in this shot. I could stare at it all day. Your outfit looks amazing from what I can see. You totally look glamours, and you're ready for a night in town. I love the pose, I do wish I could see your whole body but overall love this!! 9

Corrine - I'm sorry but I'm not feeling this shot at all. I mean the dress is glamours, but it looks cheap and I'm not impressed. I feel like this is a shot for a prom photo.. I can barely see your face. I mean your body looks great but overall I'm disappointed in you this week. 4

Marilyn - I see the concept you are going for and I'm on the fence with it. I do see a very sophisticated lady. I'm loving the that old hollywood glamour, but I feel like it's kinda boring. You look like you were caught off guard and someone happen to take the photo. 5.5

Isabelle - YES YES and YES! You look so high fashion but yet so glamours. I love the whole fit on you... if I seen this in a magazine I'd totally want to buy that outfit. I'm loving the legs you give us, and your face it looks so high fashion. Your heels are everything!! 9.5
2439 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
:::::::::::::::::::::ASHLEY::::::::::::::::::::::::::
RNay - I think you stepped it up this week.This picture screams glamour. The dress and her diamonds, amazing. The model does look older and doesn't give it a hot vibe but its still a good picture. (8.5)
Michelle - I could see where you were coming from, she does look elegant but, it's not exactly what i would think of for glamour. I want to see more extravagant diamonds looks. But she still does look stunning. (7.5)
Carson - I think this is your best week thus far. You started this competition as the worse and this picture is probably the best this week! great job. (10)
K4rk - I love this picture. She looks rich and glamorous. I wish i could see more of her body and more color but i still love this. (9)
Jazmyn - i'm not so sure if i like this. It is a disappointment from last week. The picture look like it was set in the 1950s, it doesn't look innovative and glamorous from the contemporary era. the quality is also poorly executed. (6)
Tommy - This is an absolute joke. You really need to step it up if u do stay. this is horrific and ugly. Look at the others pictures and compare it to yours.. its not up to standards... u should see the differences when you submit, no excuses. (3)
Maicol - I love this picture, it screams rich and glamour. I love the colors and everything about it. The only critique i have is that i would like to see more of her face. (9.5)
2439 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
::::::::::::::::::::::::::ARIA::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Karly-Ann - I really like the shot! It's definitely got a luxury/glamour vibe to it and the dress is magnificent! This is fantastic and your best to date! I'm going to give you a 9.

Justine - It's definitely very pretty, I don't feel the high-fashion or glamour vibe as much as I would like to. This photo needs a little more oomph. I'm going to give you a 6.

Carson - You definitely look bored (and a little stiff), but the dress is very exquisite. I feel like the dress is wearing YOU here, but you did pull off something glamorous. I'm going to give you a 7.

Kasia - Very glamorous. The shot has emotion and a story to it, everything comes together very nicely for one of the best shots of this competition so far. I'm going to give you a 10.

Marilyn - It's definitely got that old vintage Hollywood glamour vibe to it. However, I don't find the shot particularly exciting. I applaud your ability to pull out something different, but I feel like you sold yourself short this week. I'm going to give you a 7.

Corinne - This feels a bit commercial, I would see this when I'm shopping for a prom dress instead of flipping through a high fashion magazine. I would have liked to have seen something a little more edgy and haute couture. I'm going to give you a 5.

Isabelle - I love it. It's definitely glamorous and high fashion. Everything comes together wonderfully and this is one of the most aesthetically pleasing shots of this competition. Similar to Kasia's shot, I feel as if there's emotion to this shot that gives it a new dimension. Great job. I am going to give you a 10.

open group

Libanz's Next Top Model - Cycle Two

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!