This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1: Live Results Show

Topic » Week 1: Live Results Show

2178 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14

DEMI LOVATO:

"Welcome to the week one results show!"

Thanks to Stardom! Season 7 Winner CHRISTINA AGUILERA for joining me in opening up the show!

Tonight, ONE voice will be in danger of being eliminated tonight!

But before we get this week's rankings, give a warm welcome to tonights judges!

Carrie Underwood!
https://media.giphy.com/media/DajaLd2UpM8o/giphy.gif

Adam Levine!
http://cdn1.alloy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/adam-levine-the-voice-waving.gif

Unfortunately, Ed will be unable to continue this season due to schedule conflicts. However, here all season long three former winners will be guest judges! Let's meet the guest judges this week!

Beyoncé!
http://ksassets.timeincuk.net/wp/uploads/sites/46/2014/09/BEYONCE-GIF-4-1.gif

Carly Rose Sonenclar!
https://i.imgur.com/z2WOd1I.gif

Sam Tsui!
https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-06-2015/dZIckS.gif

*Guest judges' scores are the average of the permanent judges' scores.

Each permanent judge has ONE save they can use up until week three!

Before we get to the rankings, let's get the comments from the judges!
2178 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BRYNN CARTELLI:::::

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* Wow! You have such conviction and power within your vocals! Fantastic!

ADAM:
Brynn, I feel vocally you did an amazing job lyric after lyric you continued to wow me. Overall this was an amazing performance one of my favorites.
2178 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BROOKE SIMPSON:::::

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* You came out here ready to win! This performance was moving and you sang with all your might!

ADAM:
Brooke, I think you have such a unique style of singing. Vocally you you blew me away with your amazing vocals and I really enjoyed this performance from you.
2178 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JEFFERY AUSTIN:::::

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* This group of final 9 is so good! You took a cover and made it completely your own. Fantastic job!

ADAM:
Jeffrey, I think vocally you did a very solid job. This performance wasn’t horrible but it also was amazing either was very solid and “okay” I think you could’ve done better.
2178 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BRITTON BUCHANAN:::::

CARRIE:
You took Tina Turner and made it your own! It's not the best arrangement, but you performed good. I love the creativity.

ADAM:
I think vocally you did a very good job singing. I think with this performance you definitely showed who you are and what your capable of doing so great job!
2178 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JOSHUA LEDET:::::

CARRIE:
You took on Etta James and you did a great job introducing yourself this week! At times it was a bit too shouty for my liking, but not bad for your first week out.

ADAM:
Joshua, I feel vocally you did an amazing job. It was great to watch you sing with so much emotion while also delivering an great performance so overall great job.
2178 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::FERNANDO DANIEL:::::

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* I love the growl in your voice as you get deeper into the song. It gives me chills and you completely made this song your own! You sang with such passion and I could sense the emotion.

ADAM:
Fernando, I think vocally you did a very good job singing. I think with this performance you showed who you are as an artist.
2178 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BOYCE AVENUE:::::

CARRIE:
Overall I think this was a solid performance and you sounded good. It took a bit for me to get into the song, but you still gave it your all.

ADAM:
Boyce, I think this was a good performance. I was expecting to see more singing from you but overall it wasn’t a bad performance.
2178 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::ALISAN PORTER:::::

CARRIE:
This was such a beautiful vocal performance and you showed amazing range! Completely taken away!

ADAM:
Alisan, I think you have a very unique voice. I feel vocally you did a great job singing and I really enjoyed this performance from you!
2178 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::CELINE DION:::::

CARRIE:
A great vocal performance and a strong song to kick off the live shows with! Overall a great job for your first week out!

ADAM:
Celine, I think vocally you did a good job singing. I feel you most definitely drew in the crowd with your vocals so overall good job.
2178 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
DEMI LOVATO:

Before we get to the rankings, welcome to the stage the winner of season 9, DAMI IM!

2178 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
DEMI LOVATO:

Now that the judges have made their comments, it is now time to reveal the Week 1 rankings!

Let's get to the rankings!
2178 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 1 RANKINGS:::::

- 1. Brynn
- 1. Brooke
- 2. Fernando
- 2. Alisan
- 3. Joshua
- 3. Celine
-----TOP 3-----
4. Jeffery
5. Britton
-----DANGER ZONE-----
6. Boyce Avenue

:::::JUDGE'S SAVE:::::

Tonight, the permanent judges have the chance to use their ONE save of the season on any of the voices up for elimination.

DEADLINE: 2 p.m. est Friday

-----Danger Zone-----
- Boyce Avenue

-----Saves Left-----
- Carrie
- Adam
2178 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
Boyce Avenue, I absolutely love you and would love to see you go further, but I will not be using my save tonight. Even if you don't get Adam's save, know that you are truly an amazing voice and it's so great having you on the final season as a live show finalist, as you were also one in season one!
2178 days ago
moviedude
Aw I really hope Adam saves me. I have more to show and will choose better song choices if I stay in the game.
2178 days ago
moviedude
By the way, it would be great if a rock band finally won Stardom. I do think if Boyce Avenue stays, they could win if I pick the right song choices for them.

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!