This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ATTENTION Terceira TRIBE

Topic » ATTENTION Terceira TRIBE

3407 days 4 hours ago
Sackeshi
IF BOTH COLE AND ANDRIA MAKE MERGE YOU GUYS WILL BE PEGONGED COLE HAS MORE PAST VOTES THEN ANYONE ON ARE TRIBE SO IF YOU GUYS WIN THE NEXT CHALLENGE AND HE IS AT MERGE IT WILL BE 5-5 COLE HAS MORE PAST VOTES HE WILL GO OUT EVERYONE ELSE WILL FOLLOW YOU GUYS WILL NOT MAKE FINAL 5! IF COLE IS VOTED OUT OR ANDRIA IS VOTED OUT THEN WE WILL DESOLVE TRIBAL LINES AND YOU GUYS WILL HAVE A SHOT

MAKE YOUR CHOICE
3407 days 3 hours ago
Cole91
hey dumbass, past votes do not decide who goes home. It goes to rocks, idiot. Read the rule book next time smh

but nice try, it wouldn't be a season without Sack of Shit trying to come up with some stupid ass reason to vote me out ;)
3407 days 3 hours ago
Cole91
While we're at it, why don't we let your tribe mates know what you're doing over here on our tribe. You've been messaging people on our tribe promising them a final three with you and Nikki if they take me and Andrea out before the merge. How cute... Have fun :)
3406 days 19 hours ago
Sackeshi
Its back to basics with idols witch is past votes and looks like you will merge 4-6 cause you will lose the next challenge if we have anything to do with it
3406 days 15 hours ago
Cole91
not all back to basics are decided with past votes. Actually most of them are not. Only host that did it that way was Links. Seriously bro, read the fucking rule rule book like you were suppose to at the start of the season. You're embarrassing yourself...
3406 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
The logic of Sackeshi ^^^^
3406 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Also if you're going to call me out then atleast have the decency to spell my name correctly.
3406 days 11 hours ago
Cole91
for once, we agree on something Andrea
3406 days 9 hours ago
Alyxandra
lmao Sackeshi <3

open group

Virtual Survivor- Final Tribal Council

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!