This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Online Big Brother Rulebook

Topic » Online Big Brother Rulebook

2575 days 22 hours ago
Kobster48
Things to Remember:
There will be NO racist, sexist, or homosexual comments that will degrade anyone. Bullying will NOT be tolerated in Online Big Brother. Everyone is human and deserves an equal chance of winning the game. Anyone who makes comments like that will be expelled from the game, and WILL NOT be asked back in future seasons.

The basic rules are that everyone have a good time and play Big Brother the best way you possibly can! There will be alliances, lying, backdooring, betrayals, and maybe a showmance or two. Please, try to keep everything professional as this is an intense summer long game, which lasts from June-August. At times, things can get a tad bit overwhelming, but I guarantee that you will not find another group game like the Online Big Brother series.

Competitions:
The Head of Household must nominate two houseguests for eviction. At the Nomination Ceremony, the Head of Household must say "I have nominated ______ and _______ for eviction." Then you must give a reason for nominating the two houseguests. After that, you must end your statement with "This nomination ceremony is adjourned." Same goes for Veto Meeting. You don't necessarily have to stick to the script, but please make your speeches as realistic as you possibly can. All your typical ceremonies and competitions will be included in the Online Big Brother series (Head of Household Competition, Nomination Ceremony, Power of Veto Competition, Veto Meeting).

Competitions will range from games you will have to screenshot and send to me via email (kobelambeth@gmail.com), word unscrambles, quizzes, and whatever surprises I may throw out at you! My houseguests are always willing to accept any challenge, no matter how difficult it may be.
2575 days 22 hours ago
Kobster48
Code of Conduct:
As a member of the Online Big Brother family, I hold you all to very high standards as the best of the best on Tengaged. You will be role models and leaders on this website. No matter what other group games you are playing Big Brother, Survivor, etc, or something simple like a fasting, you are representing the entire Online Big Brother series. I expect each and every houseguest to have fun exploring the Tengaged community, while also holding yourself to a high standard to others who may be spectators or want to be a part of this spectacular summer long adventure in the future.

As far as drama goes, it is just simply a part of Big Brother. It is inevitable. However, sometimes it can go too far and I will intervene when it is necessary. I am a firm believer in letting two "adults" settle their differences among themselves. My philosophy is "houseguests have at it," which means you are free to do whatever you want WITHIN REASON! I will NOT tolerate a disrespectful houseguest. Treat others the way you wanted to be treated and I promise you will be respected. If you have a question, comment, or concern, do not hesitate to talk to me about it. Please, be respectful in your responses and the issue will be discussed in a civil manner. Do not cuss, get a temper, or disrespect me when you disagree with something. As the host of the Online Big Brother series, I only ask for respect and we will have a fun summer together!

When disciplining poor behavior, the "Three Strikes System" is used to punish houseguests for disrespecting the host or fellow houseguests. In extreme cases (go to Things to Remember, located above), houseguests will be immediately expelled from the game. Those are called Online Big Brother Felonies. Minor incidents (cussing at the host, not following instructions, etc) will go by the "Three Strikes System." First, you will receive a warning. Second, you will receive a punishment such as not being allowed to compete in a competition. Your final strike will get you expelled from the game. These will be known as Online Big Brother Misdemeanors. The strikes will last throughout the course of the summer. All houseguests are expected to play the game to best of their ability without violating the Online Big Brother Code of Conduct.
2575 days 22 hours ago
Kobster48
Online Big Brother Promise:
"As a dedicated member of the Online Big Brother family, I promise to give this game my all and do the best I possibly can. I will represent this game with great dignity and try my best to be a successful player in this franchise. No matter what obstacles I may face, I will never give up and work hard to be my best. I promise to have fun and make this a memorable summer as the best virtual big brother experience on Tengaged is Online Big Brother, a game where strangers become a family in a short amount of time as everyone builds their own legacy."

open group

Online Big Brother 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!