This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 5- Duos

Topic » Round 5- Duos

3565 days 8 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
I have used random.org to separate you six into three pairs of two!   

Pair A-  Toast and Ahmir
Pair B- Dreamer and Novascotia
Pair C- Wonderdog and Sackeshi

Thank you, to you six for being very active this entire game! This is where it will get fun!   Originally I was going to do a normal big brother pairs type game, like big brother 14. HOWEVER, I decided to instead make this challenge more intense.

There will be THREE different challenges in this round!

Challenge 1-   All three groups compete in the competition where the pair with the highest score is safe and both members move on to the final 5.

Challenge 2- The two pairs that lost the first challenge go head to head in a separate game, the pair with the highest score between these two is safe and grabs the third and fourth spot in the final 5.

Challenge 3- This is the eliminator challenge, it is a separate game from the first two. The pair that has lost Challenge 1 AND Challenge 2 will go head to head against each other where the winner grabs the 5th and final spot in the final 5, and the loser is eliminated.

I will be posting the games in the group tomorrow, i'm trying to find super fun games for this round!

Just be warned:   These three types of games will VARY greatly from one another, so you could be good at one challenge yet have your partner be bad at it then end up going head to head in the elimination challenge in a game that you are not good at.  Be prepared for any game.
3565 days 8 hours ago
Sackeshi
lol this is easy i got this game in the bag you all were stupid to not vote me out on survivor
3565 days 7 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Wow sounds intense
3562 days 7 hours ago
Ahmir99
When are the games going up?
3561 days 21 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
tomorrow afternoon, i was super busy this weekend

open group

The Ultimate Gameshow Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!