This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle Lines: Week 4 Beat The Bar

Topic » Battle Lines: Week 4 Beat The..

2324 days 17 hours ago
tuter32
Hey guys before I announce the leader board and where the Bar falls I have one quick announcement.

You are the final 5 teams, meaning you should be starting to get concerned how close we are to running a final. This season 3 teams will run a Final. Meaning there are only two eliminations separating you from getting to the end of this game. Make sure you make it count. Only one pair gets to be Challenge Champions, start taking out the people you can't beat, if you want to win this game.

Let's get to the leaderboard

-----------THE BAR-----------

Only two teams will get safety this week. The other 3 will be in danger, two will face the Trench.

This challenge is called "Flipping Shit"

This is a semi-live challenge where luckily you will flip no actual shits.

Instead each of you will head out to your designated mud put where there is a tractor tire. You and you partner will take turns flipping the tire, each time a tire is flipped a bell will go off signalling you have scored a point.
The trick is, you must alternate with your partner, you may not post twice in a row.
The phrase should be:
"*flips tire to (Insert partner name here)*"
If you mess up and post twice in a row you may delete it and fix it. BUT if you do not fix it, you will only be scored up to the point of the error, so if Bob and Tim's fifth and sixth post both were from Bob, yall only score 5 points. Even if you have 7 more pages of correct stuff.

You will be ranked on the leader board by the amount of points you have.

THIS CHALLENGE STARTS AT 8 PM EASTERN AND WILL LAST 24 HOURS.
2324 days 17 hours ago
tuter32
Each team will have a forum made for them
2324 days 17 hours ago
me2013
Is it pig shit or cow shit?
2324 days 17 hours ago
tuter32
Wouldn't you love to know ;)
#ProductionSecret
2324 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
I WILL BE POSTING GO IN THIS FORUM, ANY POSTS BEFORE i SAY GO WILL NOT COUNT AND I WILL DELETE THEM.
2324 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Do we have to use full names eg: "*flips tire to Donald (Shawnye)*"

Or is

"*flips tire to Don*" OK?
2324 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Should have done "Throws shit at (insert partners name here)"
2324 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
@Mel
You dont have to use usernames, just their name is fine
2324 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
GO
2323 days 19 hours ago
tuter32
Little under 6 hours left in this challenge.
2323 days 12 hours ago
tuter32
Forgot to end the challenge, lost track of time.
Here in just a moment I will post the leaderboard
2323 days 12 hours ago
tuter32
1.Brown
2.Blue
-----------THE BAR-----------
3.Gray
4.Green
5.Purple
2323 days 12 hours ago
tuter32
You guys know the drill. Brown Team and Blue are safe.

Brown Team will automatically vote another team into the Trench, yall vote for the other team. Deliberation posted shortly.
2323 days 11 hours ago
Silver09
Good Job Brown and Blue team
2323 days 11 hours ago
Shawnye
wow 3rd time at the top, 4th time above the bar im so proud of myself as a rookie lol. good job everyone i know endurance can suck sometimes.. luckily our schedules lined up even tho shes 16 HOURS AHEAD OF ME!!!
2323 days 11 hours ago
me2013
Lol ily Shawnye, glad you are enjoying your first group game on TG. #timezonessuck!

open group

Tuter32's The Challenge S3: Cross Fire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!