This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Information

Topic » Final Information

2294 days 9 hours ago
tuter32
Congrats to all three teams for making it this far. The Final is ran in 3 parts. All of these will be in a heat format. So you will do them at a time convenient for you that we can both be online. (Im off Monday-Friday this week so it should be pretty smooth)

The final is ran in 3 timed trials. The team at the end with the fastest time will be crowned Challenge Champions.

Two of these challenges will be individual, where you and your partner's times will be added together.

One of these challenges you and your partner will need to work out a time you can both be online with me. I know with time zones it is hard, so I will try and keep it a relatively short challenge.

Your first heat will be posted tomorrow after I get done with class.

Tentative schedule is
---------------------------

Monday/Tuesday Heat one
Wed./Thursday Heat Two
Fri./Sat. Heat Three
2293 days 15 hours ago
tuter32
Okay guys HEAT ONE IS OPEN.

The rules will be disclosed until you go to do it. You guys have until Tuesday night at 11:59 eastern (***UNLESS we work out a special circumstance***)
2293 days 15 hours ago
tuter32
Please mail me to schedule a time. I can only do one at a time.
At most the challenge will take 30 minutes
2293 days 15 hours ago
tuter32
***Please note you will be doing these challenges in Tmail. You can schedule a time to make sure im online, or just message me if you see me online or on skype.
2293 days 15 hours ago
tuter32
***This first heat is individual, you do not need to be on with your partner**
2290 days 15 hours ago
tuter32
****HEAT TWO, ALSO INDIVIDUAL IS NOW OPEN***
IT WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL SATURDAY AT NOON EASTERN TIME
Please schedule a time to do it with me so I can make sure that i will be online.
You can also just message me on skype or on tengaged if you see me on either.
(I usually leave the green check on all the time on skype even if i walk away from my computer, so be patient if i dont answer you right away)
This challenge must also be done over Tmail.
2290 days 15 hours ago
tuter32
This challenge will also have a 30 minute cap.
2288 days 18 hours ago
tuter32
"Buzzer Beater"

For this challenge you and your partner will be put into a separate group. You do not have time find a time to do it with me, just as long as you both are together. (Just send me a mail when you guys do it so I know to check your group.)
There are 50 buzzers. You and your partner must run and up the track hitting each button numbered 1-50 and then come back through pushing them back down.

So starting with buzzer #1 you post:
*pushes buzzer #1*
Then you will alternate with your partner. You may NOT do two in a row.
Once you hit #50 you must then hit #49 and go all the way back down to #1. Once you hit number 1, YOU MUST BOTH push the green buzzer
*pushes green buzzer*
Your time will be the logged time by the forum between the first buzzer push and the Green Buzzer.
If one person posts 2 in a row, you do not have to fix it, but you do get a 30 second time penalty if you think that would be quick than the time to fix. (This is the only way to not have a time ending in :00 seconds)
2288 days 18 hours ago
tuter32
****IT WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION A RULE I LEFT OUT*****

Obviously you want the fastest time, but once you hit the GREEN BUZZER your time is locked and can not be done again, but if you would like to run it again, just do not hit the Green Buzzer.
BUT YOU MUST DELETE EVERY POST IN YOUR FORUM OTHER WISE YOUR TIME WILL STILL COUNT FROM THE FIRST POST.
2288 days 17 hours ago
tuter32
I did not post a due date on purpose, i am trusting yall to do this ASAP.

open group

Tuter32's The Challenge S3: Cross Fire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!