This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Fire: The Cell Week 1

Topic » Cross Fire: The Cell Week 1

2272 days ago
tuter32
*Zach D and Jay enter the Cell, a dark room lit only by torches on the wall*

Welcome gentlemen. This is The Cell.
As long as there have been men and women, there have been men and women of less. Slaves, prisoners, war captives all go to one place, The Cell. Most times those people do not walk out. That will be the case for one of you.

In this two person duel the loser will go home, the winner will stay to fight another day and gain an advantage in the game.

The advantage this week will be: To pick the pairs for the week 2 Conquest.

The Challenge is as follows:

Today you will be playing a slide puzzle. (is mobile friendly)  Your goal is to solve the puzzle in less move than your opponent. Once you complete it (Feel free to do it as many times as you wish)  and feel comfortable, submit it to me.  You only get one submission so use it wisely. if you have any questions, comments, concerns or problems. If you need anything, shoot me a message on here or on Skype and ill get back to you as fast as i can while I work on homework.
This challenge will be due at 10 pm eastern tonight.
Here is the puzzle, and good luck guys!
https://goo.gl/3e1buU
2271 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
Jay solved the puzzle in 265 moves.
2271 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
Zach D did not complete the puzzle.
2271 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
Zach D, this is the end of the road for you here in Cross Fire.
2271 days 13 hours ago
Chris1080
wow lol
2271 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
Jay, congratulations you have won your first duel.

As stated above you will create 6 pairs. Make sure you include yourself in a pair.

Best of luck choosing
2271 days 13 hours ago
Peterparker16
Fuck yea
2271 days 13 hours ago
ZacPed
Congrats Jay!
2271 days 12 hours ago
Shawnye
congrats jay!
2271 days 12 hours ago
nick9811
Congrats Jay!
2271 days 10 hours ago
Peterparker16
Thank you thank you
2270 days 19 hours ago
Absol
https://68.media.tumblr.com/26d65fc2260497c1f9dc3a917f9c0bd9/tumblr_og3m2wmxnR1talut1o4_250.gif
2270 days 17 hours ago
Hufus
Good job, Jay!!

open group

Tuter32's The Challenge S3: Cross Fire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!