This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Danganronpa USA: Attuning Magic Discussion Board

Topic » Danganronpa USA: Attuning..

2630 days 10 hours ago
Rennac
I know that people are probably not going to use this at all, but I thought I might as well create a forum where people can actually talk, whether it's about the story or anything else you want to discuss.
2630 days 10 hours ago
Logie56
Good afternoon everybody!
2630 days 7 hours ago
kgunzrok
Nya! Hello everyone.
2630 days 6 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
that was good rennac <3
2630 days 5 hours ago
Rennac
Thanks. I think the introductions were hardest to to honestly. I wanted to make sure the characters didn't all turn out bland and similar.
2630 days 5 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
yeah but i think you did good
2630 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
I liked it! :)
2629 days 15 hours ago
Logie56
That was wonderful! :)
2628 days 8 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Woo that was good :)
2628 days 8 hours ago
Logie56
The Deadly Life was fabulous! :D
2628 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
It was great! I think I have a feeling who the killer is going to be, but I believe you've include some red herrings so I'm excited to find out the results of the class trial haha :p
2620 days 6 hours ago
coolKat
Could we possibly have a list of all the people please? Just wondering
2620 days 5 hours ago
Rennac
Sorry. I didn't realize that I needed one until now. It's up now, and I'll probably have a esperare forum explaining the class trial minigames since here won't be enough room in the description.
2620 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
Thanks
2613 days 21 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Hello?
2613 days 20 hours ago
Rennac
Yeah... Writing the trial took longer than I thought. It'll definitely be tomorrow afternoon.

open group

Danganronpa USA: Attuning Magic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!