This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ranking Red's Survivor winners

Topic » Ranking Red's Survivor winners..

3190 days 20 hours ago
RedChaos
11 seasons. 11 Winners. 11 rankings!

S1: Malaysia- Chuck
S2: Caribbean-JT
S3. Kenya- Nicole
S4: Costa Rica-Chael
S5: Myanmar-Loki
S6: Japan- Bob
S7: South Africa- Steve
S8: All-Stars- Steve & Maviel
S9: Honduras- Mel
S10: Papua New Guinea -Noah
S11: Revival- Aria
3190 days 20 hours ago
RedChaos
#11: Loki - Survivor: Myanmar- Fans Vs Favorites

Although Loki came into this season being a "Favorite" he wasn't necessarily the most appreciated castaway from this rather vague season. Loki may have been a small strategist but that wasn't exactly how he won the game. Instead, despite a great game played by Trick, Loki got the majority due to his overall character of being quiet and charming. The bitter jury did not respect the but moves and immunity wins held by trick and thus Loki became the first sole survivor to return to the game and win in their second chance.
3190 days 20 hours ago
RedChaos
#10: Bob- Survivor: Japan

Bob came from a tribe full of youngsters in his season and unfortunately had the knack of  acting so. However, it was in a charming way and also respectful. Although not really a major strategist or immunity beast bob had the social skills enough to win against the villain and goat of the season in the final 3. Another bitter jury plagued a season but it was not at all a bad winner. Bob proved to be a great asset and well round player in recent seasons
3190 days 20 hours ago
RedChaos
#9: Mel- Survivor: Honduras

Mel came in as a fierce and blood hungry character in Honduras and easily constructed a main alliance and tight final 3. Her pre-made got all the way to the end with the very unworthy twists and turns of the season and one of her allies even dropped out deciding the fate of the final 2. Mel may have been perceived as a great game player but her win was almost too easy and everyone saw it coming. However, you got to give her credit, she did try and her bombshell personality did get her to the end
3190 days 20 hours ago
RedChaos
#8: Aria- Survivor: Revival

Aria's win was very interesting to watch. Her girl power attitude and sneaky strategies were the powerhouses of the season and her underdog arch story were fun to see. A dry and dull season, Aria made the season energetic and watchable and she was the best castaway to win if any.
3190 days 20 hours ago
2Beastly
oh my! I wonder where I rank
3076 days 10 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
this was trending on my group game page but I remember this

oh the memories
3076 days 9 hours ago
DryIceBros
I wish this was finished (and maybe a Season ranking, which would probably be a stretch).
3076 days 8 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
Yeah same, that would actually be really nice, but I don't think Red has the time to finish this/make a season ranking, so I suppose we just have to leave it like it is, even though I'm actually really curious to see who would win on both of those rankings.
3076 days 8 hours ago
DryIceBros
Yeah, I agree.
2532 days 18 hours ago
RedChaos
#7. Chuck
The very first season presented a horrible start, however, strategic game player and competitor Chuck, gave the season a more intense vibe. Although Chuck was the first winner and almost always on the right side of the votes- he is very forgetful in the series.

#6. JT
JT was a very likable and social player. He survived nearly every single tribal council in the season and developed allies that wanted to rid him, but ultimately he gained the upper hand and snuck his way into the final 3, earning the respect of peers he put on the jury.

#5. Noah
Noah is from a very well themed season. Although he may not have been the greatest castaway, he was one of the best and his connections and physical ability allowed him to grab ahold of the million dollars

#4. Maviel
Although literally one of the best strategists and villains of the series, there's a slight tweak to Maviels gameplay that leaves a bad taste in your mouth. He won due to the first ever ties in series history, and unfortunately he's not exactly the real winner- The reunion revealed that Steve would've been the victor if Ambers vote was re-casted.

#3. Nicole
Nicole had a bright mind and outlook on life in her season. She was wild and out-there and she was strategically fit within her own mind. Nicole's ability to win, even though she brought the best of competitors to the final tribal is what makes her rank so high in the series.

#2. Chael
Who could forget Chael. The man who came into the game with sharp claims and an attitude that was almost exactly like a boot to the face- his gameplay was nearly the same. He wasn't about to let anyone else have the power and his thirst for victory is what makes Chael a fierce competitor on any season

#1. Steve
Steve- the only two time winner of the series. You'd think it would be nearly impossible to have a two time winner among a 21 person cast, but Steve proved once again that he could do anything and take the numbers and use them as his advantage. A powerhouse in challenged and strategies, Steve claims the ultimate ranking and is the best of the best
2516 days 3 hours ago
rudge12
still pissed at trick.
2515 days 11 hours ago
2Beastly
yay I'm #1 lol
2515 days ago
RedChaos
Lol hey y'all!!!!

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!