This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 5: LIVE Results Show - Semi-Finals

Topic » Week 5: LIVE Results Show -..

2917 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
KELLY:
"Welcome to StarDance! I'm Kelly Ripa!"

CARRIE ANN:
"And I'm Carrie Ann Inaba!"

KELLY:
"Tonight, we will learn who will be in the Finals!"

CARRIE ANN:
"Sadly, ONE star will be eliminated tonight! The star with the lowest score WILL be eliminated from the competition."

KELLY:
"I can reveal this WILL end in a tiebreaker! This is the most insane results show thus far! Let's see how they did this week."
2917 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JUDGE JLO:::::

Amber Dance #1 - This was sexy and absolutely perfect for this stage of the season!

Amber Dance #2 - So creative and unique!

Caroline Dance #1 - I LOVED this! It was not only creative, but stunning to watch!

Caroline Dance #2 - Very nice job again!

Riker Dance #1- You continue to amaze me and honestly deserve to be in the finals!

Riker Dance #2 - This was AMAZING! So perfect and creative!

Jay Dance #1 - This was beautiful and magically full of passion!

Jay Dance #2 - Fun, flirty and energetic! Great job!
2917 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JUDGE ARIANA:::::

Amber Dance #1 - I really like your guys but this lacked hip action for my liking and it felt you were waiting sometimes I'm sorry but this was just not the best dance from you

Amber Dance #2 - that was your best performance to date congrats I actually liked everything of this performance and I think you redeemed your self with this great job

Caroline Dance #1 - for me I thought this was the best dance of the season everything was on point and I never gave out a 10 this whole season but this dance deserves my first 10 of the season great job I think we definitely will see you in the finals

Caroline Dance #2 - this was not better then your first but this jive was amazing and I really love your footwork and arm extension great job

Riker Dance #1 - this was actually amazing and I liked it alot and you definitely should be in the finals because your just a showstopper and you came a long way congrats

Riker Dance #2 - this was hands down your best performance to date and just like Caroline I don't give out 10 often unless it was out of this world and this was just that and you improved alot and you should be proud of yourself congrats

Jay Dance #1 - I thought you were just like Amber lacked hip movements and you were just going through the motion and I don't think you really connected to the rumba.

Jay Dance #2 - I thought this was your best dance of the season I actually loved it and you had hip action in this performance and you came a very long way you should be proud of yourself you knew I wasn't a big fan of you this season but you proved me wrong because this dance was out of this world just work more on connecting.
2917 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JUDGE GRANT:::::

Amber Dance #1 - I just want everyone to know I'm in a rush so my comments aren't the best. Onto you WOW! That was great!

Amber Dance #2 - Your best dance so far!

Riker Dance #1 - It was good! But sadly everyone's amazing this season! I wish all of you can go to finals

Riker Dance #2 - YOUR BEST DANCE BY FAR! Wow!

Caroline Dance #1 - It was good! Everyones amazing! And no one should leave before finales

Caroline Dance #2 - If this was an easier season or week. You would be getting a 10.But everyones doing amazing this week.

Jay Dance #1 - I've been your biggest fan. You are great! But so are Caroline,Amber and Riker

Jay Dance #2 - I hope you make finals! But I wasn't really WOWED by you this week
2917 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JUDGE ZAC:::::

Amber Riley-Both Dances Surprised me but only one stood out.

Caroline-You are such a passionate dancer but this week you showed a more weaker side,

Riker and Jay- You two boys surprise me each and every week and this week i was wowed.
2917 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
KELLY:
"Let's get to the results! I can now reveal the first star spared from elimination is...

RIKER!"

CARRIE ANN:
"The next star safe is...

a THREE WAY TIE!!!

KELLY:
"This means we will have to go to the tiebreaker. We will add up Caroline, Amber and Jay's scores from the season. The star with the lowest overall season score WILL be eliminated right now."
2917 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARRIE ANN:
"The next star moving on to the Finals is...

CAROLINE!"
2917 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
KELLY:
"That means our bottom two is Amber and Jay. The last star moving on to the Finals is...

AMBER!"

CARRIE ANN:
"That means we say goodbye to Jay. Thank you for be a part of this first season of StarDance!"

http://prnt.sc/b7ownt
2917 days 20 hours ago
Gkinn1234
OMG YAY!
2917 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
YAY! :)
2917 days 5 hours ago
Neme91
not suprised

open group

EMPTY GROUP #10 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!