This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1: LIVE Results Show

Topic » Week 1: LIVE Results Show

2909 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14
KELLY:
"Welcome to Week 1: Live Results Show! Tonight we will see how our stars performed during their first week of competition. Luckily for them, NO star will be eliminated this week! Their scores will carry over to next week where the lowest scorer WILL be send home! Let's see what the judges thought."
2909 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::HEAD JUDGE JENNIFER:::::

Paige - I have to say you took a major risk, but it payed off! I loved that you didn’t to the typical Paso, you made it your own and I greatly admire that!

Zendaya - This is one of my favorite songs and you danced beautifully to it!

Sabrina - You did an excellent job, Sabrina! Especially with this being your first dance!

Nyle - You are such an amazing human being and on top of that a flawless dancer! You will be an inspiration to so many at home!

Georgia - The beginning was too slow, but when you got to dancing the heat was there!

Jake - This was fun, sexy and simply entertaining!

Meryl - How you turned this song into a tango was simply amazing in itself! You’re going to be one to watch this season!

Janel - To me this brought the most heat! It was sexy and sizzling from start to finish!
2909 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JUDGE ARIANA:::::

Sabrina I thought this performance was a great way to start of this season and you did a great job with this cha cha. I think your footwork were excellent but some parts you lost your energy so that's the only criticism I have for you

Paige wow that was an amazing performance and I love that you did something different that no one did on the show before the only critique is that your footwork needs more work but the emotion showed

Nyle I love you alot because your the first deaf contestant on the show and for this performance I thought was a great first performance from you congrats.

Georgia I thought this was an ok performance but I thought it lacked hip action for me and your footwork need alot of work sorry but for the first dance of the season it was a great start and I know you can improve

Jake I thought this was not good and I understand this is your first dance but I felt like your footwork was not good and I thought your arms was very awkward but overall good first dance for you

Meryl I thought this was a great first performance but overall I thought your footwork were out of place some parts and your facial expression looked like you were so nervous

Janel best dance of the night so far I thought this was very fun and it was enjoyable to watch and I think your footwork is the best out of the group great job.

Zendaya I thought it was a great way to end the night and I think you will give janel a run for her money because this was also enjoyable to watch the only critique is your foot needs some work but your arm extension is great.
2909 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::LEADERBOARD:::::

1st - Janel (18)
2nd - Nyle (17)
3rd - Paige & Sabrina (16)
4th - Zendaya & Meryl (15)
5th - Georiga & Jake (14)

Score Details:
http://prntscr.com/baw0ky

open group

EMPTY GROUP #10 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!