This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3: LIVE Results Show

Topic » Week 3: LIVE Results Show

2901 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
KELLY:
"Welcome to Week 3: Live Results Show! Tonight we will see how our stars performed during their third week of competition. Sadly for them, ONE star will be eliminated this week! Let's see what the judges thought."
2901 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::HEAD JUDGE JENNIFER:::::

Zendaya - This was absolutely gorgeous! The spins were so excellently executed and you have such grace about you!

Janel - It was a bit awkward at moments, but overall nicely done!

Georgia - This is one of my favorite movies and you did so beautifully! You have so much elegance in your movements.

Meryl - Absolutely stunning and sexy! I can easily see you in the finals!

Nyle - You are truly an inspiration and this dance was so beautifully done. You are a natural on the dance floor!

Jake - I must admit, I didn’t thing you had it in you to be sexy, but this oozed sex appeal! The catch was perfect!

Sabrina - This was fun, fast and absolutely one of my favorite quicksteps I’ve ever seen!
2901 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JUDGE ARIANA:::::

Sabrina that's a great way to start tonight and I loved it I felt some parts looked awkward but overall great job tonight your improving week by week.

Jake this was your best dance so far and I loved your footwork this time just your arms need alittle more work but overall great job

Nyle this was your best dance to date and I loved it alot and I think you should survive this week because your one of my favorites in this competition because your always happy.

Mearl I thought this dance was great but for me it lacked emotion some parts but other parts you had emotion and I felt your footwork got sloppy at times

Georgia I thought this was a great dance but it was boring for me and felt like your emotion didn't come through

Janel I thought this was my favorite quickstep tonight and you continue to impress me it wasn't better then last week but I still thought it was close to it well done

Zendaya I actually really enjoyed this dance and you are I think one of the youngest in this competition and you are giving everyone a run for that trophy I just thought you need to work on your arms more
2901 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::LEADERBOARD:::::

1st - Nyle (18)
2nd - Zendaya, Meryl & Janel (17)
-----BOTTOM 3-----
3rd - Sabrina & Jake (16)
4th - Georiga (15)

KELLY:
"I can now reveal that the star leaving us tonight is...Georgia!"

Score Details:
http://prntscr.com/be54u5
2901 days 19 hours ago
Neme91
wtf the dance was not about emotion wtf

open group

EMPTY GROUP #10 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!