This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4: LIVE Results Show - Quarter-Finals

Topic » Week 4: LIVE Results Show -..

2895 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
KELLY:
"Welcome to Week 4: Live Results Show! Tonight we will see how our stars performed during their third week of competition. Sadly for them, TWO stars will be eliminated this week! Let's see what the judges thought."
2895 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER:

Jake - Great hip movement! I see the improvements you make each week and this was one of your best!

Nyle - Dark and absolutely sexy! I really enjoyed your stand alone dancing as it really brought home how amazing of a dancer you are!

Sabrina - You are such a strong dancer and I’m glad you’re starting to fully show off your skills!

Zendaya - Overall this was good, but not one of my favorites from you. It lacked that wow factor for me.

Meryl - *Standing Ovation*

Janel - I LOVE West Side Story and you did the iconic scene proud!
2895 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
ARIANA:

Jake wood I thought this dance was good but I don't think it was great and some parts looked very sloppy but you should be proud to make it this far I just feel like everyone this season is bringing their A game

Nyle I thought this was your best dance of the season because your footwork were much better and I think you proved to us why you deserve to be here well done

Sabrina this was probably my least favorite dance of you because we didn't really see much dancing because they would zoom out to Avril but when we got to see you dance it was great

Zendaya that was a nice cha cha and I loved it this is probably my favorite from you so far well done

Mearl my favorite dance of the night and I just didn't want it to end because it was so beautiful and you just came in and now u r here to dance your butt off congrats it's very perfection.

Janel my least favorite performance from you but it was still great but it wasn't the best of you and I feel like some parts could be alittle stronger but I still enjoyed it
2895 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
RIKER:

Jake- This was a risky dance indeed but i was impressed just a bit and I cannot wait to see more of you, The song choice was very risky but you pulled it off.

Nyle-The paso doble this week was perfect.

Sabrina-The only thing i did not like about this week was your footwork, Everything else was spot on, Footwork needed a little and i mean a little work.

Zendaya-I expected to see more of you dancing but instead i saw more twirling than anything.

Meryl- You wanted it to pay off and it Competely did, it was perfect.

Janel-Amazing!
2895 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::LEADERBOARD:::::

1st - Meryl (30)
2nd - Nyle (28)
3rd - Janel (26)
-----BOTTOM 3-----
4th - Jake (24)
5th - Sabrina (23)
6th - Zendaya (22)

KELLY:
"I can now reveal that the stars leaving us tonight are...Zendaya and Sabrina!"

Score Details:
http://imgur.com/0XEI1SL
2895 days 11 hours ago
Logie56
Thank you so much to Kelly and the Judges for letting me participate in this season, Zendaya was a great dancer to compete as! :)

open group

EMPTY GROUP #10 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!