This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gemini

Topic » Gemini

3510 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Sorry for taking it a yeaaaars to post, enjoy reading!
3510 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
EPISODE 1:
Day 1
“So, thus far we've not had a whole lot of people active, which is really worrisome.  On my own tribe, I haven't been able to get a sure connection with anyone else on my tribe, though I have started talking with bearclaw on the other side...we're going to try to set up a multi tribe alliance to start, and hope it gets us somewhere.” – Eliott from Castor
The twin twist unveil
I think me and Mike have this game under complete control with this twin twist in place. 4 votes and theres inacts, so we got this game. – BJ from Pollux
“Well, I MADE IT! Woo hoo! :D
I'm not sure what to do now that I did, because the only person to talk to me is bear and that's just because we have similar interests. Maybe I'll try to get others...maybe I'll hope we vote inacts off. Tbh, I don't know, so I guess I'll see!” – Eric
Eric finding the clue in the start of the game but he failed..
Day 2
“So, day 2, now the tribes have been set.  Of our 8, 3 have not been active at all, and I really worry how this will damage our chances in challenges.  JT and I are part of the twin twist.  I believe that with double voting power, assuming he sides with me, will result in us controlling the votes til final 8 anyway, so I don't see the appeal of the Top 8 Pass.  In addition, with so few people in our group active, knocking out either he or I, and blocking the other from competiting...that would be disasterous. I still have my alliance with bearclaw in the other tribe...we're going to try to pull together enough people to make a strong alliance for post merge.” -Eliott
Day 3
The Pollux taste their first defeat. Before both tribe head back in their camp, each tribe gains additional castaway after the first immunity challenge; Glinda on Pollux & Dino for Castor. These new players have immunity for the first tribal council. They are come bearing a clue as to the identity of one of the twins on their tribe.
“Well, we lost, unfortunately. I do feel it was partially my fault, because if I had checked in on the challenge, it would've been a tie (I could've finished the word neighbor). My main strategy is to start off with good, personal alliances for these first three days (preferably 3). Then, next time we go to tribal council, I join them all up to create a majority alliance. Then, when others realize they're in the outs, I will probably ask 1 or 2 of them to be a side alliance, just so they stick with us during merge. Man, I hope this works...Also, I have decided to do something different in this Survivor. I'm going to keep track of how everyone is doing in challenges. This way, I can correctly identify who is active and who is not, and can make alliances off that.” – Eric to their loose
“Well, Devino is the only one who didn't participate in the challenge, so I think they should go, tbh. I want to give Glinda a chance and everyone else deserves to stay.” - Eric
“Hey! I noticed we're both really active on our tribe and thought maybe we could make an alliance? :D” – Eric to Roka
Later..
(conversation)
“I like you, and I was wondering if you would consider an alliance? I have a third member, and I hope that you and I can work together” – Matt to Eric
“Yeah! I would love that! (make sure to send all of these to chris as well, so he can get a good read of what's going on)” – Eric on Matt
“ok! BigJoe is the third, and to seal our trust, and show you that I trust you fully, BigJoe and I are the twins” Matt revealed to Eric his secret.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #1
Eric: Well, you should've participated. Sorry you have to go.
Vote: {Devino}
Roka: Voted Devin
Big Joe: your not doing anything for us in the challenges, so bye
my vote is for devinno
Nick – voted Lennon
3510 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
EPISODE 2:
My plan was to purposefully remain unknown, until shown. I guess today's the day I was shown as a threat. And the idol's probably been found already, my only hope for an idol is to get switched (or mutiny) to Pollux. – Brendan after winning their 2nd immunity streak because of him.
After winning the challenge another clue was hidden. JT, Beer, Brendan guessing the correct answer but Eliott first get the answer: Laura Alexander.
“So, I'm in trouble.  Even though I have an alliance with JT, beer, and ano, I also am a member of the twin twist, was one of the two strongest players in the last immunity challenge, and have found the hidden immunity idol.  As a result, I feel a lot of pressure on me.  And Brendan has flat out asked if I'm submitted guesses for the idol.  I'm afraid that the host will announce that it has been found, either directly or not, and he'll know I have it, even if I don't say so.” –Eliott after finding the Castor’s idol.
“BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH RAGE! One of my allies of elias, jt, and anonr has it I'm betting.
I think it's elias or jt
So I plan on blindsiding on of them because I also feel like they are a tighter pair than me and anor.
I will be rallying the inactives to form a brand new powerhouse alliance run by me!” – Beer found out that someone already had the idol.
At Pollux..
(conversation)
“nnewman wants f3 with me and glinda” Eric to BJ & Matt
“Keep this under wraps I think we can manipulate him into voting with us” Matt to Eric
“Nice” – Eric
We lost...again. Man, don't you hate friends? They suck you into doing something else and you completely forget about other activities. Anyways, no excuses. We lost and now we have to pay the price by voting someone out and I intend to go for NinJohn. He knows how I play and I know how he plays, so if we go too far in, he would know I'm a threat. Also, I found out that bear and Joe are the twins and bear is in an alliance with Glinda and newman. If I can keep the 6 of us in this gigantic alliance, I think I have a good shot at this game (the 6th person being rokutis, of course). – Eric in their second streak lost.
I think we should go for NonJohn. We've played together before and he will start targeting me soon. – Eric to BJ & Matt
For now, I think I am just going to lay low. As being a part of this twin twist, I have a big target if I drop the ball and people find out, so I don't want to attract too much attention yet.
Going back to this twin twist, I have 2 options. Stick with my twin, which gives me a number advantage at tribal. Or taking him out giving me a pass until f8. But ive been thinking about it, a final 8 pass isn't as good as it sounds. First of all, final 8 isn't that far into the game, there is a long way between f8 and the end. Second of all, it puts a huge target on my back, because everybody will know I was a part of the twist, people wont be glad so see me float to final 8, and more. So I think sticking with my twin is a better plan. It could get me just as far with a much smaller target. – BJ’s confession
TRIBAL COUNCIL# 2
Big Joe: NinJohn, just following what my alliance tells me to do, lol.
Well, I hate to break to ya, but I will vote for you again.
Vote: {Ninjohn}

And Nin elimiated…
3510 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
EPISODE 3:
A spam chalenge commence but with a twist, the tribe must sabotage the opposing tribe’s thread…And with a close fight, Pollux ended their losing streak as they’re safe in tribal council.
“My tribe quits on me.. I never give up” – Nick spammed most on Castor’s thread.
At Castor..
“I’m basing my vote on threats. Ive played a strategic game and so have you.im the one who wants you gone and ive played liitle games with you. now you know who i am.” Burke goes – JT
Meanwhile..Eric & BJ started finding the idol in their tribe after clue was hidden in their camp as part of their reward.
“You mean have them all in one pm?
>Rudy is incorrect..11 guesses left..
>Please list down your 11 guesses when you pm'ed me again..thanks :D
>>Rudy (season 1)” – Eric
“omg yay, this is the first hidden immunity idol I found in a group game. I think im going to keep this a secret for now, nobody needs to know ;)
>First 5 guesses are wrong but on 6th...
>
>
>You got it right!
>Shane Powers is correct..
>
>Congratulations! You got the hidden immunity idol that can be use till final 5!
>>
>>
>>1.Bruce (Panama)
>>2.Grant (Redemption Island)
>>3.Matt (Redemption Island)
>>4.Sean (Borneo)
>>5.Andrew (Pearl Islands)
>>6.Shane (Panama)
>>7.Ted (Thailand)
>>8.Reynold (Caramoan)
>>9.Michael (One World)
>>10.Eddie (Caramoan)
>>11.Jonas (One World)
>>12.Terri (Panama)” – BJ after finding the Pollux’ idol.
At tribal council..
Adam: I would like to vote out Burke :) cya sucker!
Brendan: I vote for Nipple. I don't like inactives... though oddly, Xros was my favorite member of Popoki. No offense btw.
Beer: burke
Because im going along with my alliance of jt and elias and anor for now
I feel like anyone could have the idol
And Im pretty sure brendan is the twin

VOTING BURKE!
3510 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
EPISODE 4:
Dino find the idol but too late as someone already got it..
“mary sartain wait dies that mean the idol has been found.” – Dino
“I just re-read the twist on the group, and I saw that Glinda has a clue to who one of the twins are, and since im one of them, her presence puts my game in danger. So I need to set my sights on her the next time we go to tribal.” BJ
At immunity challenge, Pollux won again!
“Lost another challenge...this time I was the only one for my tribe to compete.  This sucks.
My partner is banned from the site, so he won't be any help.  Unfortunately, I didn't realize this until after I sent an initial vote...I sent a correction vote, in case he's not an auto elim, but I don't know if it will count.  However, if it doesn't, then I wouldn't get the F8 power assuming he is voted out.  Also, DanV has been gone for 7 days, so I don't think he's coming back either.
Pollux has their options for the hii down to three players...with 8 guesses, it should be an automatic score for someone, so I know their idol is now in play.  We'll have to see how that plays out.” – Eliott
At tribal, Eliott see the chance to voted out his twin JT of being banned in tengage. It resulted to Eliott a immunity till final 8, but unable to do the challenges till final 9.
3510 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
EPISODE 5:
Pollux won the challenge for the thrid time and Castor boot the inactive of their tribe, Dan.
3510 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
EPISODE 6:
“Well, we lost. But that's okay, now I can just work on getting out Glinda, the biggest threat to my game at the moment. Lets see if I can pull it off.” – BJ at their loose.
Tribal Council:
Nick- voting Eric
Matt- I vote Glinda a member of my "final" 3 pact, its her time to go
BJ- Glinda, you are the biggest threat to my game right now, so you have got to go.
Eric: Okay, so I admit, I was not that active in the challenge this time. Why? I want Glinda gone. If we go into the merge, she's an untrustworthy number, because she's been with us less of the time. Plus, with that alliance with newman, I can't trust her. I just hope that tonight, things go my way...
===============================================================
TRIBAL COUNCIL:
---------------------
Well, I explained this here ^, ^ so hopefully it works out, :/
Vote: |{Glinda}|
3510 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
EPISODE 7:
“So, with no fear of being eliminated for awhile, I feel far too comfortable, like I can just take it easy for awhile.  I have my teammates on the other tribe, and I'm not in danger until post-merge...but we'll see how wise that decision is.” – Eliott
In Day 20, the two tribes merge and named their tribe, Caslux..After that an individual immunity commence and Nick won it!
With the merge hitting so early, probably due to the large number of inactives on both tribes, I'm hoping to see the game hit overdrive speed soon.  The fact that bear and his partner still have their twin power is scary, but the fact that I have my F8 power feels much better now...I'm not hurting my tribe by not playing, just leaving the immunity open for someone else.  If I'd known we were merging so early, I wouldn't have felt guilty at all for going for the F8 power. – Eliott
For the reason that Nick won the challenge he also offered to unveil the Pandora’s Box. He given a choices to pick a box: Box A: immunity idol that can play after the votes or Box B:clue who’s the twin in their tribe, he choose to open Box A. Gullible in the instant elimination that can occur after he chose it.
At tribal:
BJ- I got my biggest threat out, now its time to lay low again, going with my tribe on this one.
Voting Beer
Eric: Our tribe will stand strong and you're our first target.
Vote: {Beer}
Beer: voting rokuu cause my alliance is.. (what?)
And Beer was eliminated but before his torch snuffed he will receive Blood Pearl and give each Pearl to one of the remaining castaways. The castaway who receives it gets two vote in the following Tribal Council, and he give it to Roka.
3510 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
EPISODE 8:
So Newman sent me a mail saying he knew me Rok or Bear were the twins, so he is really scaring me. So im trying hard to get this immunity. Im starting to build up a list of enemies from my old Pollux tribe. Rok is really smart, so I don't want him to get anywhere close to the final tribal. Bear, my other twin, is pretty smart too. And now Newman. I really hoping its a final 2, because only person I feel comfortable with at this point is Lennon at the final tribal. – Big Joe confessed
Well, our tribe is down 4-6, taking out the player who doesn't want to play anymore.  Combine that with a pair of double votes on the other side, and with a 4-8 deficit, I see us being Pagonged out quite easily.  My only chance to go far is to trust in bearclaw, or to work my butt of and win every challenge left but one.   – Eliott
In the second idvidual immunity challenge Big Joe wins and offered to open one of the three boxes.
Conversation:
ill take Box B
>Yeah you're still immune even you pick one of the box? So what will you pick?
>
>>Am I allowed to keep my immunity if I pick a box?
>>>
>>>Congratulations Big Joe you just won an individual immunity challenge & an offer from Pandora's Box! If you open it, something good or bad might happen to you and everyone! Are you ready? Pick one from the box and open...
>>>
>>>Box A: Final 7 Pass
>>>-if you pick it, you have a sure spot in final 7 without eliminating Bear BUT twin advantage will be revoke and can't participate in challenges till final 8...Will be effective after instant elimination.
>>>
>>>Box B: Immunity in upcoming instant elimination.
>>>-BUT you're not eligible to vote..
>>>
>>>Think carefully! Good luck! Please remain this secret between of us :)
>>>I need your answer asap! Will be expire in 9pm est..
This game is starting to get crazy. I win immunity, and I get this Pandora's box twist, and I cant make heads or tails of it. Then back to the tribal politicking, my other half, Bear, wants newman out. I agree, he plays a big threat to my game, but its not the time to break up the Pollux alliance. Us as a pair, and especially me, are sitting really pretty. I could easily get into the final 6, and I could take the game by storm from there. I don't want anything screwing up this plan I have, because this is the path to victory for me. – Big Joe
---
After the challenge Nipple announce his quitting the game..At tribal…
Nick: I vote to evict nipple berry because he wants to quit the game
Eric: You're too paranoid and most of what you send me doesn't make sense. Therefore, you will go.
Vote: {newman}
Big Joe: Theres a time to kick ass, and theres a time to kiss ass. Nows the time to kiss ass.
I vote for Newman.
The twins and eveyone voted for Nick but learned after the votes are read that Nick got the special idol coz he play it, they were shock. Especially to Roka who already got the 2 votes from Blood Pearl and Dino’s vote that resulted his elimination.
3510 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
EPISODE 9:
“I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. It was a horrible idea for us to vote for newman, this is what these jackasses get for not listening to me. I am never going to listen to these morons again, because they don't think about adverse consequences. They are such fucking morons its irritating.” – Big Joe
“I assume newmans ability to use his immunity idol post vote was unique to his, right?”– Eliott
The Caslux assumed that there will be an immunity challenge commence but they were shocked that the host announce that there will be instant elimination, no immunity but a tribal again.. But Elias and Big are immuned but Big Joe was ineligible to vote.
“So its time for the instant elimination, and I have immunity, so I cant be voted out but I also cant vote. I could care less, my game is in peril and I have a feeling ill be voted out next time I don't have immunity. So I just have to keep winning, and luckily ill have my idol. So I just need to keep pushing forward. Im loving this Pandoras box twist, I wanna see if I can get some sort of benefit from the next time I win.” – Big Joe
“Look it's not that I don't like the game you are making, your doing a great job! It's just everything that happens is while I sleep so it's all bad timing” – Nipple
“Damn you making Big joe ineligible to vote...however, the lack of a twin vote will likely put a target on his back.  :)
2 questions about my idol:  1 - Do i have to play it before votes are cast.  2 - Can I flat out give it to someone else so that they can use it on themselves before TC?” – Eliott
“I am assuming I am allowed to give my idol to another player before the tribal council, so that they can use it on themselves.  Under that assumption, I would like to give bearclaw my immunity idol.” - Eliott
And in voting..
Eric: You know what? I'm kind of screwed, so now I'll have to go with whatever newman and BigJoe say...UGH!
Vote: {Kaldridge}
Before the votes are read..
Matt: I am playing the hidden immunity idol tonight, this was given to me to Elias, you can confirm this with him if you like
That was in fact a hidden immunity idol but when votes are read, it was just wasted since only 2 negated Matt’s against vote because Kayla go home.
“Two TC's so quickly led to some confusion.  My alliance with bear wanted newman out, and I was able to talk a few of my former tribemates into voting him...however, he had the other idol which allowed him to negate his votes after reading.  This was very disappointing.  Roku got knocked out, which was fine as my alternate pick.

Then, we had to move quickly for the next one.  With Joe ineligible to vote, the vote double was gone.  That left 8 potential votes (as nipple & lennon are assumed to be self-votes), and we needed 4.  We talked with most people, but couldn't get responses from several.  As such, we felt that bear was in danger...newman was definitely voting for him, as was dino, according to the emails we got.  We knew we had to keep the threesome of me, bigjoe, and bear all together, so I took a risk and used my idol.  Unfortunately, with so many people not voting in this TC, it went to waste, and showed my hand so early.  However, I did solidify my position with the pair on the other side.  I'm hoping this doesn't come back to bite me in the butt.

As a side note, I'm going to do this challenge for fun.  See how I compare to the others.” – Eliott
“Im at a turning point in the game. I can either go with Newman, and turn on my ally Bear. Or I could go with Bear, and get out Newman. Honestly, Bear's alliance has the numbers, so going with him is my best choice.” – Big Joe
--
With Eliott’s playing his idol a clue to the hidden immunity idol was hidden. And Big Joe first saw it and he succcessful guesses it right and got the idol that can play before the votes are read. Eliott & Matt find it but they already learned that someone got it..
--
At the challenge, Matt got the high score in the minigame & safe from
3510 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
EPISODE 10:
“So i got a vote last night, i am pretty sure it was from Dino, so he is my next target. Then after that its down to my Final 4. Me, Bear, Awwsum, and Eliot plus the 3 inactives. I dont want these inactives to go anywhere. So im thinking about getting my alliance to cannibalize and make it so i am the only active person left standing so i can take inactives to final tribal and ultimately garuntee myself the win :)” – Big Joe
They have an activity on who from the juries who they want two return in the game? Most of the answers are Kayla & Beer..
The challenge was majority rules and Big Joe won.
“Well i thinking about making a big move. If i stick with my final 4, i highly doubt ill make the final tribal council. So i think ill make good use of one of my idols, my alliance plans on voting for Dino, but if i can find out who dino is voting for, i can play my idol for Dino, and blindside one of my allies, and take control of this game.” – Big Joe
At tribal, Big Joe’s plan was backfired..
Big Joe: I was planning on making a bigger play tonight, but i feel like its not safe. So im just sticking with my aliance.
*Dino*
Dino, you gotta go.
Matt: I vote Dino. by the way did you notice, I got best physical, strategical, and social player...
Eric: Oh crap! Sorry, I vote Adam, I think...right? Yeah, Adam, because the split vote shall work! :D
But before the votes are read, Lennon pull out in the game for self voting eight times & not doing the challenge. When the votes are read, Dino got the most votes.
3510 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
EPISODE 11:
The challenge was about picture guessing and Eliott dominated it and win!
At tribal:
Eric: This vote may change, but I'm pretty sure, you're gone.
Vote: {Adam}
And Adam was voted out..
3510 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
EPISODE 12:
Matt won the balance the poll challenge.
Its the final 5, so its the last time to use my idols. I think its time to make good use of them. I think im at the bottom of my alliance, so i need to take control. – Big Joe
At tribal..
Eliott: If possible, I would like to change my vote to joe.  Didn't think I'd have the chance to talk with my main ally today
Eric: Okay, well, the final vote before the chaos. Thanks for playing! :D
Vote: {Nipple}
Big Joe: My vote is going to be against Eliott, hes been my twin since day 1, but hes too big of a players.

Id like to play my idols

Id like to play my first idol on myself,
Id lie to play my second idol on Nipple.
Matt: I vote Joe
--
After the votes are read, Big Joe pull the idols to play on himself & the inactive Nipple that resulted only one vote that read to Eliott that made him shockingly voted out..

open group

C.R.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!