This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task 10: The Runway

Topic » Task 10: The Runway

3501 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Hello designers! Since this task is a little different, before I say whose in/ win/ out I want you all to rate the person who designed your outfit on a scale of 1-10. (1-being bad, 10 being good.) So I'll give you guys some time to do that so this runway will be a bit longer and results might not be up until tomorrow (sorry)
3501 days 19 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
im gonna have to give my designer a 7 i really love the pants and the purple purse but dont care much for the top and those aint no killer shoes i would have worn wedged boots with these skinny jeans
3501 days 19 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Jasmine, my outfit for you will be posted soon. anywho, I give my outfit a 8. I love everything, but all the gold isn't my style. cute though!
3501 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
I liked the sharpness of my design, i really loved the blazer. Although i did specifically say RED AND BLACK, the orange blazer and the black lace dress really do go well together and it is something I would wear! - 7
3501 days 17 hours ago
Brandonh1
India.... I LOVEE that you finally hit it with the black laces dress or whatever, I love that you use a dark color and showed a little skin that's totally me but I didn't like the blonde hair nor the shoes other then that I would totally wear this outfit!----7
3501 days 16 hours ago
Zuelke
Jasmine,
I think the dress would be much better if you didn't use black.  It's not a very bright color.
3501 days ago
Ahmir99
I wasn't a fan of the color choice or the cardigan but the jumpsuit was flawless. I think that cardigan jumpsuit was too much I meant either or but overall it was really cute. I'll give it a 7.
3500 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
just waiting on Jasmine
3500 days 16 hours ago
kenta
its cute and i enjoy it ill give it a 6
3500 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Only one person is in this week and that person is.
Ray, you may leave the runway.
3500 days 14 hours ago
EternalBlossom
gratss
3500 days 14 hours ago
Brandonh1
Grats!!

Begin to get nerves-
3500 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
i went and showered sorry.
3500 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
First is Courtney, designing for Madison
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2lxxykw&s=8#.VCSm3vldWSo

Madison gave you the highest score from all the designers which surprised me. When I think of nerdy chic I don't really think this does it justice, it looks like more of a parody of nerdy girls. I also think you over accessorized this. There were definitely some things you could have taken off.
3500 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
India, you designed for Brandon.
http://i.imgur.com/Bm8o3uS.png

He raved about your look and I think this is pretty good. I'm not in love with the outfit but I think this is fairly pretty and if it pleased your client then good for you.
3500 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Brandon, you designed for Ray.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=149rqc4&s=8#.VCSo_fldWSr

Even though you didn't totally follow your client's directions he still loved the outfit which is important. I really liked your outfit despite it being orange and black and looking like halloween.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 19

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!