This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules of Challenges/ Times

Topic » Rules of Challenges/ Times

3534 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Live challenges will start at 3:30PM CST/4:30PM EST.
There will be at least 24 hours of notice before a live challenge.
There will be a 10-minute check in period before the challenge time. Depending on the challenge, I may or may not allow people to be late.

Non-live challenges will be posted at any time from 3-5PM CST. You'll have 24 hours to complete any non-live challenge.

If I have a non-live challenge, I'll post it after I read the votes of the previous tribal, and the immunity winner will be crowned the next day. If it's live, then it'll be the day after I read votes, and the immunity winner will be crowned the next day. I post tribal council right after immunity is crowned, sometimes I'm a little late if I have to go do something but w/e :P The votes will be read the day after immunity is crowned.
If there are any changes in that schedule, you will have at least 24 hours of notice. It's likely to get fucky when there's an interruption ;-)

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!