This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Cast & Rules

Topic » Season 11 Cast & Rules

2826 days 13 hours ago
nickt115
Here are the 16 Houseguests who will be competing in Nick's Big Brother 11!

Josh(jwbrine)
Jamie(bulldozer24)
Nicholas(bbcanfan)
Clark(clarkkent6969)
Paula(paul028)
Trae(stilts12)
Jake(jake98)
Porche(pageyande)
Lukas(sirniceguy)
Lana(lana1990)
Lydia(snowlynx360)
Tiffany(jaesus123)
Jluz(jluzniak1999)
Marto(cole225)
Britni(britnilauren)
Renny(renny10)

Sorry for all of those who applied & didn't make it.

Now here are the rules/info

Between now & then I encourage you to talk with each other & get to know each other better!

Here are the basic rules & info for the season

1. Competitions
Most comps will be either non live(quiz, luck), endurance/semi live or live.

2. Strikes
If you fail to compete in an HOH comp, POV comp, or an Eviction vote you will receive 1 strike. Once you get 3 strikes you are expelled. Strikes can be removed by completing the next competition or vote. Strikes WONT BE GIVEN FOR LIVE COMPETITIONS.

3. Respect
Please respect me as sometimes I'm busy & make mistakes. Also- don't accuse me of rigging a competition for someone. If you think I am being unfair to you then please talk to me about it. I have no problem if you need to argue about something important with me. But please don't fight me over every single thing. In the past I've had people fight me over everything from a twist to the fact that I labeled a competition endurance when they thought it was semi live. If the argument is over something like the competition one, honestly don't expect me to fight cause it's not that important.

While I like drama please respect each other as well. If I feel you are being extremly disrespectful to me or another Houseguest you may receive a strike or be expelled. You will only be expelled due to bullying another Houseguest. This would be for extreme measures(something like death threats or something like that).
And I do not care if this is an online game, do NOT actually threaten a Houseguest(like beating them or shooting them). This has happened twice in the past & both times they were expelled. You will have an opportunity to apologize & if the Houseguest you threatened accepts it then you won't be expelled(will be punished though). If you refuse to apologize or continue to threaten people though you will be expelled.

5. Activeness
While I don't expect any of you to be on here 24/7 please do your best to be active! If you are going away I won't stop the game for you but you won't get any strikes. You must let me know if you are going away because then I won't give you any strikes.

6. Confessionals
At every eviction vote you MUST send me a confessional. Please tell me the truth as NO ONE will ever see your confessional(only myself & the VL will). If you DON'T send a confessional then you will get a strike. Also please include me in most of the conversations you have with other Houseguests(ESPECIALLY if its strategic)

7. Forums
You can create any forums you want!

8. Quitting
Houseguests have quit in the past & I assume one or two will quit again. Please DONT quit. If it's because of someone else, let me know & I will take care of it! Before you quit please message me so we can work it out.

ALSO- I saw that Britni is a white level. So please add her so that way she can still talk to people.

Last announcement: the season will premiere TONIGHT AT 9PM EST.

Those are all the rules & information so have fun!
2826 days 13 hours ago
Renny10
woo tysm!!!
2826 days 13 hours ago
jwbrine
See you there!
2826 days 13 hours ago
jwbrine
Can't wait to see what the twists are this season!
2826 days 13 hours ago
Stilts12
hey everyone
2826 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Alright!
2826 days 12 hours ago
Jluzniak1999
Nice!!
2826 days 11 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Wooo
2826 days 10 hours ago
paul028
Okay
2826 days 10 hours ago
Jaesus123
Yass can't wait

open group

Nick's Big Brother 11- Coaches

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!