This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #3

Topic » Eviction #3

2815 days 8 hours ago
nickt115
Jamie & Trae are on the block!

Message me your vote to evict & confessionals by tomorrow at 9pm est.

After that there will be a LIVE HOH!
2815 days 8 hours ago
Stilts12
Alright guys i hope u keep me here. If u do i would really appreciate it
2815 days 6 hours ago
Lana1990
Best of luck noms <3
2815 days 5 hours ago
Bulldozer24
All I have to say is that whatever u heard about me it's not true I do not talk to my coach at all and I will do anything to stay but it's up to u and I want to be here to get some revenge and I hope U know that if Clark will nominate people on his team bcas he thinks that were together then he shouldn't be trusted and is a snake but if u keep me then that's a number for u and I've told many people that I'm done with my coach but I guess people like to mix words and put them back on my mouth with things that I didn't say so I guess it's all up to u and I just want revenge and I'm not a sheep I'm not afraid to speak and i do not care about my coach so
2815 days 4 hours ago
Bulldozer24
And now Clark is all butt hurt bcas I just called him out and ruined his game and he is a huge liar saying that I talk to Joey and I'm his little puppet is a huge lie if anything he is so and I would love to prove it to anyone I'll send screenshots of my messages I've never talked to him so house guests I'm all about gunning for people that I don't like *cough Clark so if u think it won't be done to u ur wrong
2814 days 10 hours ago
nickt115
I'm pushing HOH back to 10pm est.

And just so coaches know they will compete as well!
2814 days 10 hours ago
paul028
I feel like im the only person in #TeamJoey who hasn't done anything wrong yet xD
2814 days 9 hours ago
joey65409
Alright sweet
2814 days 6 hours ago
nickt115
I have the results!
2814 days 6 hours ago
nickt115
By a vote of 6-2,
Z
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Xx
X
X

X
Xx

X
Xx
X
X

Jamie you have been evicted from the Big Brother House AND Britni you have been expelled due to inactivity, so this means we are now down to 12 Houseguests.
2814 days 6 hours ago
Jimmytv
Britni, you were a waste of space, bye.
2814 days 6 hours ago
jwbrine
See ya Jamie.
2814 days 6 hours ago
manalord
hahaha bye bye bitch
2814 days 6 hours ago
joey65409
sad to see you go jamie :/
2814 days 6 hours ago
Jluzniak1999
She needed to gooo

open group

Nick's Big Brother 11- Coaches

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!