This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Applications

Topic » Season 10 Applications

2854 days 8 hours ago
nickt115
Even though Season 9 just finished, Season 10 is about to start & I'm super pumped for this season!

This season will see a new twist called Friends Forever, where you will enter the game with a friend of your choosing & you will compete in the game together!

You & your partner MUST fill out this application! If you fill it out, but your partner doesn't, then neither of you can be casted.

APPLICATION
Name(will be used in game):
Color level:
Time zone:
Best times for live HOH:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10:
What BB Houseguest do you compare yourself to & why:
How did you & your partner first meet:
What makes you & your partner unique:
Why type of strategy will you use(social, strategy, physical):

Applications will close Tuesday at 8pm est.

Good luck everyone!
2854 days 6 hours ago
TheKevmiester
APPLICATION
Name(will be used in game):Kevin
Partner's username:GibbonGirl701
Color level:Orange
Time zone:Eastern
Best times for live HOH:7-11pm
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10:9(I'll be on as much as possible)
What BB Houseguest do you compare yourself to & why:Amanda, I am good at the game and I am not afraid to call someone out
How did you & your partner first meet:Our parents were friends in high school, so we've been friends since birth
What makes you & your partner unique:We know each other better tha any other pair out there and we work very well together
Why type of strategy will you use(social, strategic, physical):mostly strategic but some social
2854 days 4 hours ago
habsfan
I ask his every season so I know the answer but can previous player apply
2854 days 3 hours ago
nickt115
Nope sorry cam lol
2854 days 3 hours ago
1001games
I asked the same thing lmao
2854 days 3 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Name(will be used in game): Tom
Partner's username: _m4rw4rn (marwan )
Color level: Orange
Time zone: GMT
Best times for live HOH: 10-8GMT , 9-10 GMT
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 9.5
What BB Houseguest do you compare yourself to & why: Donny because of his strategic skill! I love to play and manipulate my rivals :). But I play very well socially whilst secretly playing intensely strategic.

How did you & your partner first meet: In a game whilst trying to realise the enemy . He is sooo loyal.
What makes you & your partner unique: We can always rely on each other and can learn a lot from each other
Why type of strategy will you use(social, strategy, physical): Strategic and social. Marwan will be social . But I'll be both.
2854 days 3 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Name(will be used in game): nels
Partner's username: kingliam
Color level: Yellow
Time zone: central
Best times for live HOH: 7pm central
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10:9
What BB Houseguest do you compare yourself to & why: Derrick
How did you & your partner first meet:in a survivor game on here
What makes you & your partner unique:willing to play the game
Why type of strategy will you use(social, strategy, physical):all 3
2854 days 2 hours ago
habsfan
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im startin to get the sense I will never play again! :(
2854 days 2 hours ago
Rizzo
Name(will be used in game): Jackson
Partner's username: ThisIsMyGame
Color level: Gold
Time zone: PST
Best times for live HOH: 8pm EST
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 9
What BB Houseguest do you compare yourself to & why: Jason because I can be quite the loudmouth.
How did you & your partner first meet: A group game I believe
What makes you & your partner unique: We always take group games very seriously.
Why type of strategy will you use(social, strategy, physical): strategy. I might be a bit social but not too much
2854 days 1 hour ago
kevin121302
APPLICATION
Name(will be used in game): Kevin
Partner's username: TaraG
Color level: Blue
Time zone: Central
Best times for live HOH: 5-10 Pm
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 10
What BB Houseguest do you compare yourself to & why: Rachel Reilly, even if I'm on the bottom, I'll always  come up on top, I'm a fierce competitor, and I never go down without a figth
How did you & your partner first meet: We met in a casting
What makes you & your partner unique: We don't let people insult us, if you do, you're going down!
Why type of strategy will you use(social, strategy, physical): Physical, and a little bit of strategy and social.
2854 days ago
KatieHopkins
Name(will be used in game): Marcus
Partner's username: iSnoopy
Color level: Yellow
Time zone: GMT
Best times for live HOH: Noon-9pm
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 7
What BB Houseguest do you compare yourself to & why: Jun Song - amazing social game
How did you & your partner first meet: Primary school
What makes you & your partner unique: Both argumentative pricks
Why type of strategy will you use(social, strategy, physical): Strategy
2854 days ago
flame999
Teresa
Female
Turkeylover
Yellow
EST
1pm
Bridgette Dunning-No idea what to do LOL
Tengaged
We are lifetime friends
Social
2853 days 23 hours ago
nickt115
I'm making change with the application. Only ONE person needs to fill it out. I will message their partner though just to make sure they join the group, & to get their name.
2853 days 23 hours ago
logansew
APPLICATION
Name(will be used in game): Logan

Partner's username: LiamLover

Color level: Blue

Time zone: EST

Best times for live HOH: After 6 PM

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: In daily Tengaged life not very high, but when I commit to a group game I don't take that lightly. I will be at every challenge, ceremony, etc. without fail, as will my partner. 10/10

What BB Houseguest do you compare yourself to & why:
ME: Dan Gheesling! I am similar to Dan because I like to make personal relationships with everyone in the house. Unlike Dan, I will actually mean it lol! I am also similar to Dan because I am not afraid to do whatever it takes. I also compare myself to Rachel Reilly because I am feisty and enjoy winning competitions.
MY PARTNER: Vanessa because I am strategic and I am good at convincing people to do things! I do, however, sometimes let my emotions get the better of me.

How did you & your partner first meet: We met in Grade 5 in real life, LOL!

What makes you & your partner unique: We are unique because we both have a strong passion for Big Brother and have demonstrated an exceptional ability at this game in the past. We are also unique because we rarely play group games. We enjoy being able to fully dedicate ourselves to one when we do play.

Why type of strategy will you use(social, strategy, physical): I think to use any less than all three is a waste. This game is all about adapting to circumstance and we are prepared to capitalize on our abilities in all three categories in any given situation.
2853 days 22 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
APPLICATION
Name(will be used in game): Gamo
Partner's username: Rizzo
Color level: Light Green
Time zone: EST
Best times for live HOH: 8 EST
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 9
What BB Houseguest do you compare yourself to & why: No one. I dont play a game quite like anyone else
How did you & your partner first meet: Really early on in my tengaged life. Ever since we met, we have been great friends.
What makes you & your partner unique: We both know many games inside and out, and we could use that to our advantage
Why type of strategy will you use(social, strategy, physical): Social
2853 days 21 hours ago
Niclas24
APPLICATION
Name(will be used in game): Niclas
Partner's username: Anick_BB2
Color level: Dark Green
Time zone: CT
Best times for live HOH: 8CT
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-10: 10 im on all day every day
What BB Houseguest do you compare yourself to & why: Gina Marie Zimmerman, im a good competitor and i get the house goin' but i still know strategy, and common sense
How did you & your partner first meet: Fate brought us together, just kidding, we met through a different friend
What makes you & your partner unique: we work well together, and we always know what is going on and we finish each others.... sentences! were always online, we have great communication skills, we work well in all situations, and we trust eachother 100%
Why type of strategy will you use(social, strategy, physical): well i dont really want to throw out my strategy, but im defiantly a social/strategic player :)

open group

Nick's Big Brother 11- Coaches

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!