This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Sixth Runway~

Topic » ~The Sixth Runway~

3307 days ago
HighNoon
Sadly, Floss has had to withdraw from the competition and this round will continue as planned.
3307 days ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Alawng NiteUhHookin
Davina
Helen Heels
Karen Forewe
Rubian Remy
Seneca Falls
Snowy Hilzan Vallés

you are all safe and may leave the stage.
3306 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Also I apologize for this runway being hella late, I've been really busy with finals and stuff.

Beagle Lady & Hoe!- Hoe I thought you were stellar as Pumkin, and that runway might have been the best thing I have ever seen from you. Beagle Lady, I feel like you really dropped the ball with such a big character as New York and could have gone farther with it.

Delica & Francesca!- Your ideas of being Miley and Lily being lesbians was really funny and I think Francesca I think you could have channeled Lily way more, but your runway was funny enough so it worked. Delica, I thought you were great and I think your runway was solid enough but could have been better.

Cinnamon!- Even though your partner quit I feel like you didn’t really understand the challenge and your runway was questionable.

Orange!- No show even after I died for a day!? WTF
3306 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Delica Tessen, Francesca Dee Struct, you are safe.
3306 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Hoe, you were so stellar by yourself that you are the winner of this challenge and will go on a vacation to Kokomo!
3306 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Orangé, not posting is a sin, sashay away.
3306 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Beagle Lady, Cinnamon take this as a warning, you are safe.
3306 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Ladies you are now all individual! Congratulations
3306 days 19 hours ago
Absol
bye gals
3306 days 19 hours ago
Insanity
Orangé you let all of us down how dare you
3306 days 16 hours ago
Zuelke
We were rooting for you we were all rooting for you1
3306 days 16 hours ago
Slice
mith hoe is on Tawp!
3306 days 10 hours ago
Carvalho
Delica and Alawng talking to Orangé.

xd

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!