This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Tenth Runway~

Topic » ~The Tenth Runway~

3314 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
YO
3314 days 14 hours ago
rory17
*walks to runway*

*starts to cry*

*wipes tears with tail*
3314 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Hey
3314 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name you are in and may chill by YOself in the interiors illusions lounge.
Medusa Nippletwist, you are safe.
3314 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Slay a bit
3314 days 14 hours ago
rory17
*goes to workroom really quick*
3314 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
16.9!- I loved that you were serving Mr. Krabs realness, it was very avant-garde and cancer like!

Amaya!- I wish your outfit was more because your hair and makeup was really well done, but I felt like the outfit didn't seem avant-garde enough.

Keleisha!- I liked the twin idea however, both of the outfits were a bit meh and the hair was a mess, it definitely did not sit well me this challenge.

Opal!- Your hair was amazing! I really liked that you went with that and I personally liked your bodysuit, I think you served it well tonight!

Rory!- I kind of liked this outfit made out of braids but I still have a bad taste in mouth about you “posting the wrong link” not cute.

Triplechin!- Girl Laganja wants her pot on your head back. I'm kidding and your hair was mesmerizing with the highlight and it looked super futuristic which tickled my gooch.

boom i did this beforehand b4 i played some Mario Party haha
3314 days 14 hours ago
rory17
I am sorry Tayvie 3:
3314 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Yay I thought Id be in danger
3314 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Keleisha, I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3314 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
16.9. you are safe and may leave the stage.
3314 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Opal, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3314 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Triplechin, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge! You get to shit in Alexander McQueen's coffin! What an opportunity!
3314 days 14 hours ago
rory17
oh no! it between me and amaya :(
3314 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Amaya, I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3314 days 14 hours ago
rory17
*almost gags in my mouth*

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!