This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale | Machu Picchu

Topic » Finale | Machu Picchu

537 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
537 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Immunity Challenge #13 | KAHOOT

Today’s challenge is called Kahoot!

For this challenge, you guys will be going back in time and answering trivia questions on the season and the series as a whole on Kahoot. If you aren’t familiar with Kahoot, it is basically a trivia website where you answer questions against other players. An important note is that you get more points for how fast you answer a question.

After 15 rounds of questions (each question is 30 seconds long) the player with the highest score will win individual immunity and a guaranteed spot in the final 3!

*When you enter your name, please enter the name that you’ve been going by this season. Any other names won’t be counted.

**You can do this game on your phone where you’d just download the Kahoot app or you can do it on desktop. Do whatever works best for you but I’d highly recommend having multiple tabs open throughout this process so you can see the questions and so you can browse the history if need be.

***To prevent outside players from joining the Kahoot, I will be posting the Kahoot in the Discord challenge chat for the season along with the questions as we go.
537 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
SIR WINS IMMUNITY!
537 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
**Welcome Amautas to tribal council
Please welcome the members of our jury: Ryan, Michael, Max, Matt, and Callia voted out at last nights tribal council.**

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1012564893557325935/1042620713003130941/text_8.gif

Dar/mddarwisyyy
Holly/NoN-TG
Sir/Non-TG {IMMUNE}
Tyler/Tyler93

Send your tribal vote in your production chat! And be sure to send confessionals to let us know your thought process, and include both hosts in alliance chats so we can follow along with what is going on.

**Votes are due by 8:25pm EST**
537 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes…
537 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote…
**TYLER**

**Tyler- 1**
537 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Second Vote…
**DAR**

**Tyler- 1**
**Dar- 1**

**That’s 1 vote each from Tyler and Dar. 2 votes left**.
537 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Third Vote…
**TYLER**

**Tyler- 2**
**Dar- 1**

1 vote left!
537 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Final Vote…
13th person voted out of BK’s Survivor Machu Picchu and the sixth member of our jury…
**TYLER**.  **Tyler, that’s 3 votes and tonight that’s enough. You need to bring me your torch**

Final Vote Tally:
Tyler: 3
Dar: 1
537 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
** Tyler brings me his torch**

**Tyler, the tribe has spoken**

**Tyler leaves tribal council**
537 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Immunity Challenge #14 | SURVIVOR GAUNTLET

Today’s challenge is called Survivor Gauntlet!

This challenge will be done in stages. On my go you must post 20 times in your challenge chat saying “runs #1” and so on until you get to “runs #20”. You don’t need the quotations marks as long as you have runs and the #. However, you must spell runs correctly. If not you’ll have to delete that message and do it again.

Once you have ran 20 times, production will give you a list of 3 scrambled CBS Survivor Players. Once you have unscrambled the players and spelt their first and last name correctly, you will move onto the next phrase. If you have an error, production will tell you your list is incorrect, but we will not tell you what is wrong.

After you’ve completed the unscrambles, you will have to post runs #1 - runs #20 again. (Keep in mind, you must spell the phrase and number the phrase correctly).

After you’ve ran 20 times, you will then have to message in your challenge chats, the eliminated players in order from 16th-5th place (starting with 16th place first). You must post each player one message at a time. You do not need to know their username, just write their first name for credit. If you don’t message the players one message at a time, you’ll be told to start over. If you get the list wrong, we will tell you you’re incorrect but won’t tell you your mistake.

Once you have completed phase 4, you will then be post runs #1-runs #20 one last time. (Keep in mind, you must spell the phrase and number the phrase correctly).

After your final run is over, you will get a 100 piece jigsaw puzzle. Once you complete the puzzle, screenshot it to your challenge chats with your DISCORD VISIBLE IN THE PHOTO.

Once you have screenshotted your puzzle with your Discord showing, post CLAIMS IMMUNITY to earn your way into the F2 where you will have a chance to plead to the jury as to why you should win this game!
537 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
DAR WINS FINAL IMMUNITY!
537 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
**Welcome Amautas to tribal council
Please welcome the members of our jury: Ryan, Michael, Max, Matt, Callia, and Tyler voted out at the last tribal council.**

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1012564893557325935/1042620713003130941/text_8.gif

Dar/mddarwisyyy {IMMUNE}
Holly/Non-TG
Sir/Non-TG

**Dar is casting the sole vote tonight, it is due by 9:30pm EST!**
537 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
First & Only Vote..
14th person voted out of BK’s Survivor and the seventh member of our jury…
**SIR**. **Sir that’s one and tonight that’s enough. You need to bring me your torch.**

Final Vote Tally:
Sir: 1
537 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
**Sir brings me his torch**

**Sir the tribe has spoken**

**Sir leaves tribal council**

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!