This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules and Game Layout

Topic » Rules and Game Layout

2527 days 4 hours ago
blandin12
GAME LAYOUT

This game closely follows the rules of Big Brother UK. A ‘typical week’ in the game will involve all Housemates nominating two people for eviction every week, which will result in a pool of Housemates facing eviction that week, where one will be evicted by the Viewing Lounge. However, some rules of this game differ to that of Big Brother UK in a number of ways.

Housemates are allowed to talk about nominations amongst each other, in the house, etc. Although your nominations and many other decisions may be made in secret, the privilege is given to each Housemate whether they want to share their decisions amongst other Housemates.

In addition, not every week will be a ‘typical week’ of Big Brother UK. Every week, specific challenges, tasks and competitions will be given to the Housemates that will completely flip the game for some/ all Housemates.

Unlike Big Brother UK, your survival in the House does not necessarily rely fully on your social game with the other Housemates or perception to the audience. Many competitions can also determine your fate in the House.

There will be competitions/ major decisions that must be made almost every day.

Each week is themed around water and the ocean. Other than this, however, expect the unexpected.

The viewing Lounge will play a major role in the game (it is not created yet but will be shortly). Your entire game (your nominations, personality, diary room entries and any further information will all be revealed to them. Making an outstanding impression may be favourable.

RULES:

This is a rather demanding game in many manners. Any competition that is mandatory, I will announce beforehand (and don’t worry, I’m going try and make the times suitable for everyone). If you are not present at anything mandatory, you will receive a strike. 3 strikes and you will automatically face eviction. 5 strikes and you will be expelled from the game. This goes for being late on decision making such as nominations. But don’t worry, it will be made clear to you at the time what is mandatory and what is not, however, I’d appreciate you being there when asked as much as possible.

Use common sense with how you treat other players in this game. You are allowed to argue or be mean but not to any serious level where it becomes a concern beyond the game.

You are not allowed, under any circumstance, to talk ‘game’ with someone present in the Viewing Lounge. Of course, if you are Tengaged friends you can still talk, but any attempts at prying for extra information will be punished. Depending on the severity, it may result in expulsion.

Please comment ‘READ’ if you have read the rules. If there are any updates to this, I shall let you know. Please comment/ mail me if you have any queries.
2527 days 3 hours ago
solesurvivor11
READ
2527 days 3 hours ago
Libanz00
READ
2527 days 2 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Read
2527 days 1 hour ago
Dara4ever
READ
2527 days ago
joey65409
READ
2526 days 11 hours ago
scott123
READ
2525 days 17 hours ago
epicwafflez23
READ
2524 days 17 hours ago
Enriico
READ
2523 days 14 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
READ
2510 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
read

open group

Titanium Big Brother | Apply

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!