This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9- Guerra [S2: El Salvador]

Topic » Tribal Council #9- Guerra [S2:..

3417 days 11 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and have a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight. Let's bring in the member of our jury, Paul, voted out at the last tribal council.

Put your name for a question.

Votes are due by tonight at 11 PM EST. Ben has immunity and cannot be voted for. If you have an extra vote and would like to use it, mail me with your vote. If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
3417 days 11 hours ago
cjuddy
CJ
3417 days 11 hours ago
KOKidd
BRian
3417 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben
3417 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
ME!
3417 days 10 hours ago
wangifold
CJ- With Paul gone last night, is this the beginning of the end for San Salvador?
Brian- Do you think you needed immunity tonight?
Ben- Do you think the Camouflaged Chameleon has too much power?
Natalie- Who's your target tonight?
3417 days 10 hours ago
KOKidd
Brian- Do you think you needed immunity tonight?

Honestly no, i don't think i needed yet but it would have been nice to have
3417 days 8 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie- Who's your target tonight?

My target is Ben, but he's immune, so I have no idea :s
3417 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
me
3417 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben- Do you think the Camouflaged Chameleon has too much power?

You could say that judging they have power to steal a vote or keep someone immune  is huge.
3417 days 2 hours ago
cjuddy
CJ- With Paul gone last night, is this the beginning of the end for San Salvador?

It would seem that way.. everyone saw the results in the challenge. The remaining 3 San Salvador having the least amount of points in the challenge :P yeah it aint looking good for us. Although it seems inevitable, im still here and im still a vote if anyone wants to talk
3416 days 19 hours ago
wangifold
Reading vote in the morning
3416 days 10 hours ago
wangifold
All the votes are in.
I'll go tally the votes.
3416 days 10 hours ago
wangifold
*goes to get urn*
*takes urn back to tribal council area*
3416 days 10 hours ago
wangifold
The camouflaged chameleon has spoken....
Danny!

Your vote will not be read tonight, as it has been stolen.
3416 days 10 hours ago
wangifold
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*takes lid off urn*
I'll read the votes.

open group

Wangy's Survivor S5: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!