This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

In The Rooms - Round 1-

Topic » In The Rooms - Round 1-

3485 days 21 hours ago
Maison
First of all I want to say grats to Rudge12 for winning and earning the first trust game.  He chose the safety as his prize... which means the attacker can not try to kill him or call him.  He now has the power to divide everyone into their rooms!  The only place you can comment is in the room you have been assigned to. . .

If I see you post in any other topic you will receive a disadvantage in the next trust game! 

Room Assignments:

Room A:
1.  ATrainBigBrother
2.  Jkjkjk15

Room B: 
1.  manns9483
2.  ajlikes17
3.  sweetie101

Room C: 
1.  JustinV53
2.  anthonyds_
3.  rudge12
4.  SirNiceGuy
5.  Blake18

Room D: 
1.  Spinfur
2.  GAPeach95
3.  Ahmir99
4.  TheLogic
5.  iloveyousomuch

The attacker has been given instructions on what he or she can do during this round.  He can make two phone calls or he can strike in the room he is currently in.  The attacker will send it to me in a message.... and then I will let you know in the room you are assigned to if you have been attacked or receiving a phone call!  Remember, receiving a phone call gives you a disadvantage when facing the attacker!
3485 days 20 hours ago
Maison
Please chat as much as possible!
The people who have the most post in their room will earn a advantage for the next trust game!  :)
3485 days 19 hours ago
Blake18
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7181/poll/vote-who-you-want-gain-power-113389

Hey guys, I would appreciate if you voted for me here. I want to get all of the people running the show out of that house, and I feel like if I don't win the power, the rookies will be taken out 1 by 1... Please help guys and vote for me to win the power
3485 days 19 hours ago
anthonyds__
Voted you bLAKE :)
3485 days 18 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
aszJ

open group

Nemo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!