This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle Rounds #TEAMCIESS

Topic » Battle Rounds #TEAMCIESS

3194 days 4 hours ago
crnjromeo2
Please post here all the Battle piece of every Artist.. Thank You. GoodLUck #TeamCiess!
3194 days 4 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
3194 days 3 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
3194 days 3 hours ago
Esquiff
3194 days 2 hours ago
thetrickyshow1
3194 days 2 hours ago
asdfghjkl99
3194 days ago
xavierville61
#TeamCiess ----- The team where amazing happens...

Battle 1 : John Misty (thewinner) vs. Rajiv Dhall (Esquiff)
                Its the first battle because you two caught my attention first :) i know you guys are awesome!:) goodluck! :)

Battle 2:  Seether (AintItFun) vs. Jake Barker (casey5705)
                I had a difficult time here..but I know you can do it:) you two have the voice who can mesmerize the viewer's heart. so Goodluck!:)

Battle 3: Sofia Karlberg (mAsTersio97) vs. Caroline Pennell (Jkjkjk15)

I paired you two because you sing so amazing and also have an amazing voice:) I want to hear something soft music:) you guys can do it! Goodluck:)!

Battle 4: Cassadee Pope (dawntown) vs. Vanessa Carlton (thetrickyshow1)
              Fourth battle is between you two. I paired you because I think you two are on the same level specially on the choice of song. so yeah.. Goodluck!:)

Battle 5:  Ellie Goulding (rileythepegasus101) vs. Jessica Sanchez (Stupendous)
                Wow! I really don't want you two in a battle! Because you two have that voice that i'm looking for! But..googdluck guys:) i know you'll give your all! :)

Battle 6: Lea Michelle (asdfghjkl99) vs. Ariana Grande (PoisonIvy22) vs. Koryn Hawthorne (Libanz00)
             Its the last and final battle! i had a hard time putting you 3 here, but i know they will steal you if ever :) And you 3 should give your all! I know that you guys are amazing:) Goodluck:)
3194 days ago
Stupendous
3193 days 20 hours ago
mAsTersio97
3193 days 18 hours ago
Libanz00
3193 days 14 hours ago
thewinner
Father John Misty, "Bored in the USA"

https://vimeo.com/110871335
3192 days 9 hours ago
casey5705

open group

Party Group <3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!