This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Bula Bula)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Bula Bula)

3451 days 9 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Come on in guys!

Red has immunity, you can not vote for him.

Red: Do you think you are a target for winning immunity so much, AND being called out as the biggest threat?
Bataglia: You came SO CLOSE to immunity.  How does it feel to lose it when you came so close, once again?
Gregory: Is it time for big moves, or will tonight's tribal be relatively simple?
TK: There are 5 members or original Ravu and 3 from Moto.  Will it be a simple pagonging for the rest of the game?
Jacob: Is there anyone who seems shady in this game?
Dan: Do you believe that you are in danger?
Andrew: You were called out as the one who least deserved to be here, and the one who will leave next.  Are you worried that you will be voted out?
Yogi: Is Moto doomed, or can they sneak into the cracks in the Ravu tribe?

Apologies for the late challenge and tribal guys, some schedule conflicts came up.

Votes are due tomorrow at 8:00 PM EST, if you do not vote, it will result in a self-vote and a strike, as usual.

Please remember to send in confessionals! They are very important at this point in the game!
3451 days 8 hours ago
RedWing91
Red: Do you think you are a target for winning immunity so much, AND being called out as the biggest threat?
Yes I do. Which is why I can't let up I have to keep my head up and not lose focus
3451 days 8 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory: Is it time for big moves, or will tonight's tribal be relatively simple?: It depends on if there're enough people who want to make a big move.
3451 days 8 hours ago
zorbo678
In this game, you never know.
3451 days 8 hours ago
Bataglia
Bataglia: You came SO CLOSE to immunity.  How does it feel to lose it when you came so close, once again?
It sucks. I mean it came down to who sent it first I think. And now I am once again sitting here vulnerable after getting a vote last tribal.
3450 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I received 6/8 votes, and we have reached the deadline.  Those who did not vote will receive a self-vote and a strike.
3450 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
First vote...
Yogi (self-vote)
3450 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Second vote...
Andrew (self-vote)
3450 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Next vote...
Andrew.
3450 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Fourth vote...
Bataglia.

That's one vote Yogi, one vote Bataglia, two votes for Andrew.  Four votes left.
3450 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Next vote...
3450 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Andrew.

That's three votes for Andrew.
3450 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Sixth vote...
The seventh person voted out of Survivor: Fiji and the second member of our jury...
Andrew. Andrew, that's four, and tonight, that's enough.

Andrew, the tribe has spoken *snuffs Andrew's torch*.
3450 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Well, it seems that the majority stuck together, and yet another Moto member left.  Could this game be heading towards a total pagonging, or will something switch around?

The next challenge will be at 8:00 PM EST tomorrow, it will be LIVE. PLEASE send in confessionals, we would like to know what's going on in the game!

open group

John and Jacob's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!