This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Redemption Island Duel [3]

Topic » Redemption Island Duel [3]

3468 days 19 hours ago
TheLogic
Come on in Duke and Thirteen! This challenge is a live challenge and pretty simple!

We will have 9 rounds of play.   Someone will start with the potato, and pass it around to the competitor and the competitor will pass it back, so on and so fourth for an  undisclosed amount of time. If you are not holding the potato when I post STOP you will get a point.

The person with the most points at the end of 9 rounds will win and continue on to face their next duel on redemption island. For the loser is out and has to drop your buff in the fire

Goodluck!
3468 days 18 hours ago
TheLogic
Challenge will be proceeded Nov 20, 6 o'clock.  If you fail to make it without mailing me before hand your competitor wins by default.
3467 days 20 hours ago
TheLogic
Thirteen will start with Potato
3467 days 19 hours ago
Duke
In here
3467 days 19 hours ago
TheLogic
Thirteen didnt not make it in time for the Redemption Island Duel..
Without a message before hand, I have no other choice.  I can't reschedule again, this duel has already been up for a day.

14th person eliminated from Survivor Bali is...
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Thirteen! I'm sorry I need you to throw your buff in the fire and head out!
3467 days 19 hours ago
Duke
Sweet I'm still alive!

open group

TheLogic's Survivor Bali [S1]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!