This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #11 - Deceptively Simple Hockey

Topic » Challenge #11 - Deceptively..

3396 days 15 hours ago
quackattack817
This challenge will be based on NHL games being played on SUNDAY

You may pick as many or as few players as you want to play for you from the teams playing.

You get 10 points per goal your player scores, five points per assist and one point per save.

You lose 15 points per player you chose that does not get a goal or assist (unless it's a goalie) and 17 points per goal a goalie you select surrenders.

Tiebreaker #1: Give me an NBA player playing on Sunday, most assists + points + rebounds
Tiebreaker #2: Order Received

Due Sunday by Noon(ET)

The player with the most total points (or least negative points) wins immunity and is safe at tribal council.

Please include first and last names and what team they play for to make life a bit easier for the host.
3394 days 1 hour ago
quackattack817
Results of the challenge are in:

Mouseter09 - (0 pts)
Brendonbyrne - (-1 pts)
Ajlikes17 - (-21pts)
Joshlyn34 - (-21pts)

With an interesting strategy of selecting no players, megan pulls it off and wins immunity. Pics are posted in the image portion.

Tribal council votes will be due by midnight Monday and the FINAL CHALLENGE will be posted sometime Tuesday.
3393 days 16 hours ago
ajlikes17
I knew not doing the challenge would help :/
3393 days 3 hours ago
BrendonByrne
did megan select no players or did megan forget to do the challenge..... that should be a huge difference on who wins immunity..

i think i should have won it.. dumb way to end a great game
3393 days 3 hours ago
mouseter09
Have I forgotten to do any other challenge? Don't be bitter. That's a dumb way to end the great gameplay you had. Not to mention you are going to make f3 anyways since I don't see josh voting against you.And I'm sure anyone of you can beat me in final immunity. So relax brendan.

open group

Quack's Survivor - Sports Edition

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!