This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #12 - Final immunity

Topic » Challenge #12 - Final immunity

3375 days 13 hours ago
quackattack817
There are 12 NBA games being played on Wednesday, for this challenge I will need a list of 12 teams that you believe will win those games, in addition I also need you to select a player from each of those teams you think will win,

If you correctly pick the winner of a game you will earn the amount of points the player you chose scores on Wednesday night, If you pick the incorrect team that players points will be subtracted from your total.

Whoever has the most points will win immunity and will get to decide who will join him/her  in the final 2.

Tiebreaker #1  I will repeat this process for rebounds
Tiebreaker #2 Order Received

I will need all entries by noon Wednesday
3373 days 19 hours ago
quackattack817
Picks posted in image portion
3373 days 12 hours ago
quackattack817
The results from today's challenge are in. The top two were in a dead heat going into the clippers/rockets game each had a different winner but with the clippers win the final score was:

AJ - 148
Josh -135
Megan - 87

Aj wins final immunity and is safe at tribal councill, with megan only able to vote Josh and Josh only able to vote megan. It will be up to AJ to decide who he wants to bring with him to the final tribal council.

Aj you have until midnight Thursday to submit your vote on who you want to eliminate.

Results of the challenge are posted in the image portion.
3373 days 6 hours ago
joshlyn34
congrats aj
3373 days 6 hours ago
ajlikes17
Finally I win something! Thanks Josh!
3373 days 5 hours ago
mouseter09
Grats. Gg guys
3372 days 19 hours ago
ajlikes17
Thanks!

open group

Quack's Survivor - Sports Edition

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!