This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 fun facts

Topic » Season 1 fun facts

3368 days 7 hours ago
quackattack817
While we wait for the last couple jury votes to come in, ill share some info about the season.

I initially did not want to do confessionals so I don't have anything to share as far as peoples strategy or alliances, I do regret this and that will be a big change for season 2.

Idols - There were 2 Idols in this game, the first has the following clues

1. West canaan hs
2. James van der beek
3. William robert
4. Dinosaurs
5. Hot dogs.
6. Paul walker.

This idol was found in the washing machine in the house party scene of Varsity Blues

"You just watched Billy Bob unload his lunch into the washing machine, like witnessing a traffic accident, you can't help yourself but to take a gander at the carnage left behind. Among the pool of hard liquor, lone star beer, and sadly hot dogs you see something shiny. You reach in to grab it, wipe it off and it reads -

You have found the "Puke N Rally" Hidden Immunity Idol, Like poor Billy Bob you may have overdone things and need some relief, this idol may be used one time for yourself or a fellow tribe mate. Only valid up until final four is established, If this is not used prior to then, this becomes nothing more than a paperweight.

With the idol being so bulky, you remove the medallion shaped portion with the engraving and place the base of the idol back into the washing machine. "

The second had the following clues

1. Mike Myers
2. Michael Caine
3. Epidermis
4. AU
5. Beyoncé

This idol was found in Goldmember's skin box in Austin Powers, Goldmember.

There's something very strange about a man that keeps a box of skin, of course there has been very little to claim as "normal" with Goldmember, you wait for the perfect opportunity while nobody's around to take a peak inside. Underneath the discarded pieces of old flesh you see something shiny, you look a little closer and the piece Reads...

You have found the "Save Me From Myself " idol, like Goldmember you may eventually find yourself in a position of needing saved.  this idol may be used one time for yourself or a fellow tribe mate. Only valid up until final four is established, If this is not used prior to then, this becomes nothing more than a paperweight.

You remove the idol and place the skin box back where you found it.
3368 days 7 hours ago
quackattack817

Varsity Blues Idol

Goldmember Idol
3368 days 7 hours ago
quackattack817
More to come later  (after final voting)
3368 days 6 hours ago
ticofernandez
Me.Not playing my idol since i wasnt expecting my bff to evict me

open group

Quack's Survivor - Sports Edition

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!