This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Viewer Lounge Rules and Set Up

Topic » Viewer Lounge Rules and Set Up

3467 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
3467 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
Hello everybody and thank you for joining my viewer's lounge. Before you get started I just wanted to go over some ground rules and how this lounge will be set up.

Rules:
1. Do not contact any contestant, current or eliminated, in regards to ANYTHING in this game. That includes potential twists, other people's confessionals, votes, alliances, how the viewer's lounge perceives a certain player, and EVERYTHING else!

2. If a current player asks you for information regarding the viewer's lounge then alert me ASAP!

Violating any rule will result in eliminating you from this viewer's lounge, barring you from playing any future season of mine, and alerting fellow Tengaged hosts of your violations. What other hosts do with that information is up to them, but anybody that leaks other host's viewer's lounges that I know about are to be banned from my series as well! I take this very seriously as it could ruin the integrity of the game and potentially ruin the game for myself and the contestants (which we are all putting time into).

SET UP:

I will set up a poll for viewer lounge favorite. Please vote between now and anytime before the day of finale. The longer you wait the better since you will have more insight.

I will also have a season chat forum. This is where you will discuss what is happening in the game, how well you think everybody is doing (or poorly), and you may predict what you think will happen next.

I will have a confessional forum for each contestant! Please refrain from commenting on these forums (unless I ask you otherwise). Instead, when a confessional takes place, I will post it in their forum but then post a link to it in the season chat which is where I prefer you to talk about it.

If you have any questions then post them here or mail me!

Once again, thank you all for joining and I hope we get to see some awesome seasons unfold.

open group

MALUS Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!