This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Thatonepeople's Confessionals

Topic » Thatonepeople's Confessionals

3466 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
All of Thatone's confessionals will be posted here
3466 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
After the tribe/twist reveal:

1- How will this twist effect the game?people will be selfish with their votes
2- How do you plan to play it? go after my target if they are not in my alliance
3- Is it smart to tell people who your target is? Could it hurt you in the long run?yes and no its smart but it could also cost you
4- What alliances, if any, have you made so far? i am allies with byp survivorgame potatosalad amf and snake
5- What do you think of your tribe?i love it since i am currently in the majority alliance
3463 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
After winning second immunity:

cool we won :D so happy i love my tribe we are so beast
3459 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
After tribe swap (day 8)

oh noes ugh i lost half my alliance in that tribe switch i dont feel secure about my position in this game anymore D:
3459 days 14 hours ago
Mearl
At tribal council 6 (after tribe swap)

awesome
Confessional(this ones intresting ;)):UGH what do i do Dana just sent me this
Listen, I'd love to go in with you and vote out Jabbar.

At the same time, you could make a HUGE move tonight.
My target is Andy. At first IDRC, but now I could.
If old Puelche + You came in and we voted out Andy, a huge threat, you could change the game. I would get the puzzle, and honestly, only share it with you and myself.

That's a huge game move.
But if not, I will totally drop it and I can vote Jabbar.
Just two options, whatever you'd like.
I'll do whichever :)

So what do i do either betray the old Mapuche and see how it goes with Puelche or just stick with Mapuche and try to get Dana to stay with us
3458 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
After tribal council 6-

Mapuche is dead to me I am all about pueluche now. I got 3 votes and I am pretty sure I know who voted who and I am furious mark my words if what I want goes down Andy will not make the merge i am now all about my 3 person alliance with Dana and Chris who I know voted for me to stay during the tiebreaker. 2 of those Mapuche members lied to my face saying BS like Maouche strong and a Puelche would go. That's why I wanted to flip because Paul would not talk to me which I found shady. I am not doing anymore of this loyal nice guy crap anymore now I know people are gunning for me an I am taking out anyone who is threatening me and doing absolutely whatever it takes
3456 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
At final 12 Tribal Council:

Confessional:One by one the Mapuches must fall i NEED my revenge on Andy and Paul for voting for me they will pay i hope one of them becomes my target because that would make it even sweeter, sadly i have to be a bit a patient though but they will leave soon enough

open group

MALUS Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!